Windows 10: I am wondering if any of you have encountered the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. (Event...

Discus and support I am wondering if any of you have encountered the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. (Event... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.10.7.17134_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!CortanaUI.AppXynb3eakad12451rv00qxextfnce9sxb8.mca... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amuldon, Mar 13, 2019.

1. amuldon Win User

I am wondering if any of you have encountered the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. (Event...

Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.10.7.17134_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!CortanaUI.AppXynb3eakad12451rv00qxextfnce9sxb8.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
    "298"
    Happened while starting this command:
    "C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe" -ServerName:CortanaUI.AppXa50dqqa5gqv4a428c9y1jjw7m3btvepj.mca

these are the event properties from the error.

:)

amuldon, Mar 13, 2019

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 64bit, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error

Hi Connor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I would like to inform that IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • Does this issue persists only while playing games?

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process internal request level (IRQL). Typically,
    this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

If you are able to boot the device to desktop, try the below troubleshooting steps

Step 1: As an initial step,
    , I suggest you to download and install any pending updates on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 13, 2019
  4. I am wondering if any of you have encountered the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. (Event...

Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

I am wondering if any of you have encountered the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. (Event...

1. I am wondering if any of you have encountered the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. (Event... - Similar Threads - wondering encountered IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have done everything from reinstalling windows, to getting new memory and all in between. Not sure how to read dump files but WinDbg says below:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. I keep getting Administrative event errors and i am wonder if it is part of the reason i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Administrative event errors and i am wonder if it is part of the reason i...: They seem to be very close in proximity time wise,and the event id's span from Id1010, ID20, ID4502, ID10016, ID360, ID64, ID63 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-administrative-event-errors-and-i/9767cb6f-181f-4c2d-8b7f-e95a5d740b11
  4. I keep getting Administrative event errors and i am wonder if it is part of the reason i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting Administrative event errors and i am wonder if it is part of the reason i...: They seem to be very close in proximity time wise,and the event id's span from Id1010, ID20, ID4502, ID10016, ID360, ID64, ID63 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-administrative-event-errors-and-i/9767cb6f-181f-4c2d-8b7f-e95a5d740b11
  5. I Have Encountered With The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error More Than 5 Times In A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Have Encountered With The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error More Than 5 Times In A...: Hello everyone. I hibernated my computer with a high CPU usage and I of course lost my sign. After that incident, I kept getting with the bluescreen called IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL before my Windows starts. I somehow managed to use my computer from the advanced setting with a...
  6. I Have Encountered With The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error More Than 5 Times In A...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Have Encountered With The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error More Than 5 Times In A...: Hello everyone. I hibernated my computer with a high CPU usage and I of course lost my sign. After that incident, I kept getting with the bluescreen called IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL before my Windows starts. I somehow managed to use my computer from the advanced setting with a...
  7. I Have Encountered With The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error More Than 5 Times In A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I am wondering if the programmers at microsoft have any idea about what they are doing or not?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am wondering if the programmers at microsoft have any idea about what they are doing or not?: I am seeing PC after PC where the user has ran windows update, or shut their machine down one night to boot it back up and suddenly windows is unable to boot. Then they're brought to me, and windows own troubleshooting tools can't fix it, or has no access leaving with no...
  9. I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application: I just installed WINRAR famous application. As I knew everything should be has record under Event viewer. I checked Windows logs and did not find anything related to WINRAR. Please let me know if Event Viewer configured to add record for installed application or not....
  10. [ERROR] How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL encountered with TP-LINK TL-WN822N?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [ERROR] How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL encountered with TP-LINK TL-WN822N?: Hi guys, So I just recently purchased this new hardware: TP-LINK TL-WN822N and installed its driver from their manufacturer's website : https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/tl-wn822n/v4/#Driver I encountered problems afterward when BSOD appears every time I...