Windows 10: I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application

Discus and support I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed WINRAR famous application. As I knew everything should be has record under Event viewer. I checked Windows logs and did not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Oct 31, 2020.

1. I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application

I just installed WINRAR famous application.

As I knew everything should be has record under Event viewer. I checked Windows logs and did not find anything related to WINRAR.

Please let me know if Event Viewer configured to add record for installed application or not.

:)

nightearth, Oct 31, 2020
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 31, 2020
  4. WJJK Win User

I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application

Windows 10 boot time not visible in event viewer

About 3 weeks ago I installed Windows 10 on a PC that had Windows 7 running. Everything works fine but I can't find the boot time anymore in the event viewer. Just as in Windows 7 I go to the event viewer - Applications and services log - Microsoft - Windows
    - Diagnostics Performance - Operational and filter eventID = 100. All I get is an empty list. Apparently, boot time is not recorded. Shutdown time (eventID = 200) is recorded for a few days but most days is missing. Does anyone know what to do about this?

Thema:

I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application

1. I am wondering if Event viewer has recorded for installed application - Similar Threads - wondering Event viewer

2. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I recently installed Wacom Cintiq 16 driver from Wacom website that latest one, up on restart my PC It appears on Event Viewer as Application Error that the application has an issue, last time this happens It froze my PC and had to forces shutdown, the froze were not just...
  3. Event viewer Applications and Services Logs Empty!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer Applications and Services Logs Empty!: HiWhen I checked the Event viewer today All the applications and services logs are empty apart from windows power shell.I needed to look at Hardware events in particular.I ran through this I found...
  4. Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/12/2022 10:23:24 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Chris Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  5. Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/12/2022 10:23:24 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Chris Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  6. Event Viewer after Installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer after Installation: Does Win 10 home come with Custom Views\ ServerRoles or it this something Win 10 Pro puts in. I have seen this with Win 7 Pro installs and not Win 7 Home which I never installed. I just got a new Win 10 laptop that came with Home and never looked before I upgraded to Pro....
  7. event viewer- Application--SECURITY WARNING--

event viewer- Application--SECURITY WARNING--: Is this something I should be concerned with? "--SECURITY WARNING-- Unable to deserialize super secret file hashes. Will assume evil is afoot - all Validate0 calls will return DOESNT_MATCH at HP .ActiveHealth.Commons.Security.HashStore.LoadHashesFromFile0 log name:...
  8. Windows Event Viewer Application Crash

Windows Event Viewer Application Crash: Hello I have gotten this same error code that has been making all my games crash and making them unplayable. Please help me Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  9. Multiple Application Errors (Event 1000) in Event Viewer

Multiple Application Errors (Event 1000) in Event Viewer: Hi. I have noticed that during the long duration my PC is on (18 hours), several apps keep getting crash. Even after I restart these apps, they will eventually crash. PC is still functioning. The apps that are crashing are: Asus AI Suite 2 (I use it for fan control)...
  10. Constant Event Viewer Application Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant Event Viewer Application Error: See screenshot here. This seems to be happening 24/7 very frequently. vgy.me - Simple Image Hosting What do I do! It may due to to some bloat I disabled, but could be anything afaik. 82901