Windows 10: I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update.

Discus and support I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already gotten windows 11 on my old computer which is around 3 years old but my new Surface 3 Laptop doesn't have it.I was wondering how long I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apollo Gaming Yt, Jan 24, 2022.

1. I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update.

I have already gotten windows 11 on my old computer which is around 3 years old but my new Surface 3 Laptop doesn't have it.I was wondering how long I would have to wait to find it in my windows update category. I checked the PC Health App and it says that my PC is compatible with windows 11. Some people have been saying that I need to have a notice in the windows update category that says I can get. They say that it is supposed to say that it can have Windows 11 and will be rolled out but mine just says to check if my PC is compatible. I did so but the notice stayed the same.

:)

Apollo Gaming Yt, Jan 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 24, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update.

1. I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update. - Similar Threads - wondering computer update

2. I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.2020-10 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4584229 - Error 0x800f08052021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows...
  3. I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.2020-10 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4584229 - Error 0x800f08052021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows...
  4. I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  6. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  7. I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update.

I am wondering when my computer would get my windows 11 update.: I have already gotten windows 11 on my old computer which is around 3 years old but my new Surface 3 Laptop doesn't have it.I was wondering how long I would have to wait to find it in my windows update category. I checked the PC Health App and it says that my PC is compatible...
  8. Tried Windows 11 but my computer showed it would not be aceptable to my computer.

Tried Windows 11 but my computer showed it would not be aceptable to my computer.: I attempted to download Windows 11 but my computer showed it would not be aceptable to my computer. Firstly I have to say I have no idea why that is the case and wonder if anyone can suggest an answer. Secondly can anyone suggest what will need to be done because this...
  9. Tried Windows 11 but my computer showed it would not be aceptable to my computer.

Tried Windows 11 but my computer showed it would not be aceptable to my computer.: I attempted to download Windows 11 but my computer showed it would not be aceptable to my computer. Firstly I have to say I have no idea why that is the case and wonder if anyone can suggest an answer. Secondly can anyone suggest what will need to be done because this...
  10. I was wondering whether a bigger motherboard would fit in my case.

I was wondering whether a bigger motherboard would fit in my case.: I was wondering if a micro-atx motherboard would fit into my pc case? It says that a mini -itx motherboard would definitely fit Product number: 2MQ49EA#ABU Model number: 570-a111na...