Windows 10: I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows...

Discus and support I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have used Turbo tax for many years. I downloaded the current years Turbo Tax and was almost complete and I needed to update the TT forms. At this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolCunningham1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows...

I have used Turbo tax for many years. I downloaded the current years Turbo Tax and was almost complete and I needed to update the TT forms. At this point I received a Windows installer error code 2329. How can I get this fixed? I even tried removing the entire application from the computer and it won't let me do that. Help

:)

CarolCunningham1, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Turbo tax will not open

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using
    turbo tax 2015. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the turbo tax 2015
    is corrupt.

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may have to uninstall and re-install the
    turbo tax 2015. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      turbo tax 2015 and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    turbo tax 2015 before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Problem with Turbo Tax???

I was only able to complete my taxes by purchasing another disc (no patience for Turbo Tax Help) and installing it on a Sony PC. I've used Turbo Tax for many years and have never encountered this problem before. Leads me to believe it is the hardware.

ShirleyCorrie, Feb 17, 2019
  4. I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows...

Turbo tax will not open

I had to use the restoring function in windows 10 to use the apps function. After restoring, I could not open turbo tax 2015. It stated invalid signature. There are two arrows pointing to each other on the icon. I hate to uninstall turbo tax 2015 and reinstall.
    I have almost completed my tax return.

MaxStaples, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows...

1. I am working on my taxes with Turbo Tax and I can not complete them due to Windows... - Similar Threads - working taxes Turbo

2. Cannot Install Turbo Tax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install Turbo Tax: I am trying to install Turbo Tax on my Computer but once it reahces to stage to write to program files x286 it tells me that It seems that there is a setting in windows that prevenst this from writing to this folder and I cannot figure out what it is...
  3. Turbo Tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbo Tax: I purchased the Turbo Tax program, received the download however when I attempted to open I received a message regarding taking my laptop out of S mode. I am not comfortable doing this, has anyone experienced this issue? If so how did you handle? Is there another Turbo Tax...
  4. Turbo Tax

Turbo Tax: I purchased the Turbo Tax program, received the download however when I attempted to open I received a message regarding taking my laptop out of S mode. I am not comfortable doing this, has anyone experienced this issue? If so how did you handle? Is there another Turbo Tax...
  5. turbo tax 2020

in Windows 10 Customization
    turbo tax 2020: turbo tax software is down loaded but will not open and makes reference to the the app store. This has never happened before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbo-tax-2020/726cddbf-9422-4077-9081-432fd7912478
  6. turbo tax will not load

turbo tax will not load: turbo tax will not load ] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbo-tax-will-not-load/d2cc0b25-c6fa-46b7-a97e-79a0bd3691ed
  7. turbo tax download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    turbo tax download: I purchased turbo tax, downloaded from turbotax.com. When I try to run the program I get a message about the app store and the option to run the program anyway: This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly....
  8. Issue with Turbo Tax

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Turbo Tax: Had installed Turbo Tax Home & Business, but it didn't support the form I needed to file, so I installed Turbo Tax Business version. It ran once, but now when I run it, it comes up as Home & Business version even after uninstalling Home & Business and reinstalling Business....
  9. load turbo tax

load turbo tax: how do I run the disc turbo tax .. when I put the disc in it usually runs by it self But not now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/load-turbo-tax/369626cd-8d62-47fd-b54f-b9167abcbb66
  10. Turbo tax install

Turbo tax install: I am running windows 10. Installed turbo tax then screen comes up to look for updates and I get an error message.noticed computer was in airplane mode got that turned off and tried again. Still getting error message. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. 38512

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turbo tax 2019 wont update

2. turbotax wont update windows 10