Windows 10: I am worried that my pc might have malware

Discus and support I am worried that my pc might have malware in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel_286, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I am worried that my pc might have malware

Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally clicked on the visit page button.It directed me to a Chinese website for some reason upon translating the website it was just this guy's filmography.The website was called Zhihu.com or something like that.I exited the web page as fast as I could.I just find it strange that a romanian actor would show up on a Chinese website.I

:)

Daniel_286, Mar 27, 2023

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Mar 27, 2023
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Le Boule Win User

I am worried that my pc might have malware

Le Boule, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

I am worried that my pc might have malware

1. I am worried that my pc might have malware - Similar Threads - worried might malware

2. I am worried that my pc might have malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am worried that my pc might have malware: Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally...
  3. My PC might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC might have a problem: So, a few days ago I was using my PC perfectly, which the GPU, the CPU and the HDMI monitor are working fine, when suddenly, the next day, when I start to use my PC, my monitor didn't display anyhting despite my PC is still turned on. I have tried using my monitor and my HDMI...
  4. My PC might have a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC might have a problem: So, a few days ago I was using my PC perfectly, which the GPU, the CPU and the HDMI monitor are working fine, when suddenly, the next day, when I start to use my PC, my monitor didn't display anyhting despite my PC is still turned on. I have tried using my monitor and my HDMI...
  5. I am worried about Malware in my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am worried about Malware in my system: A few months back I had downloaded a few sketchy apps off the web, and windows defender had picked up the applications as Trojans. Despite the anti-virus giving me a heads up about the malware, I still forcefully waived the alert and downloaded the application. I deleted the...
  6. I am worry about Malware in my System

I am worry about Malware in my System: A few months back I had downloaded a few sketchy apps off the web, and windows defender had picked up the applications as Trojans. Despite the anti-virus giving me a heads up about the malware, I still forcefully waived the alert and downloaded the application. I deleted the...
  7. I am worried, I might have been infected with a Rootkits

I am worried, I might have been infected with a Rootkits: I have been searching the internet and nowhere can I find an answer concerning how are these installed on or in a system.Am I to assume that something like this 'rootkit' may be installed by USB or downloaded from a website, considering the word 'installed' implies this?Can...
  8. I Might be Infected with Malware

I Might be Infected with Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  9. I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe"

I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe": Does anyone know about this executable (as malware) and how to get rid of it? Thank you! 74747
  10. Might have caught some malware

in Browsers and Email
    Might have caught some malware: Hello. I use Windows 10 and Chrome.Ever since a few days ago I started getting pop up links to ads sites such as offers.alibaba.com etc,.For example:when I click on normal texts on a web page(or just a link),sometimes it(my desired webpage) opens on a new tab and the...