Windows 10: I am writing this after several, several attempts of fixing the issue myself but reading...

Discus and support I am writing this after several, several attempts of fixing the issue myself but reading... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I took my laptop which is MSI GF65 Thin 9SD which is on a Windows 10 64-bit operating system. They said it needed a BIOS update and the issue was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the_HR, Apr 11, 2022.

1. /u/the_HR Win User

I am writing this after several, several attempts of fixing the issue myself but reading...

I took my laptop which is MSI GF65 Thin 9SD which is on a Windows 10 64-bit operating system. They said it needed a BIOS update and the issue was resolved. And now 3 days back, the issue repeated itself. The Wifi option is just gone and there's an exclamation mark on the driver name when I go in the Device Manager to search it. I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, disabling and all that was shared on the internet but to no success. Can anyone please let me know how to solve this?

submitted by /u/the_HR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the_HR, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Slow HDD read and write speeds

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will require a few more information from you to help you further with the issue. Please reply with the following details:

• In which device are you facing this issue?
    • Are you using an external HDD or internal HDD?
    • Are you getting the read and write speed issue on any particular application?

However, you can Disk Defragment on your computer to optimize the drive. To run Disk Defragment please follow the steps from the article

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

Alternatively, you can check for the read and write speed of the HDD in task manager. Please follow the steps mentioned below to check the read and write speed of the hard drive:

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key together on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Performance tab.
    3. Click on Disk 0.
    4. You will find the Read speed and
      Write speed
      at the bottom of the window.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Matshita Driver not reading/writing discs?

Hi Cindy,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• What are all the steps you have performed on the pc?

Suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” to click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting” and click on “View all”.

Click on “Hardware and Devices” to run the troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if this helps.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Fernandz Win User

I am writing this after several, several attempts of fixing the issue myself but reading...

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

1. I am writing this after several, several attempts of fixing the issue myself but reading... - Similar Threads - writing several several

2. Several Unknown Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Unknown Login Attempts: I've been getting several Microsoft "single use code" emails off and on since Jan 21st., and checked my security info. I noticed failed several attempts to the tune of every couple minutes for several hours involving a "incorrect password" and they were all associated with...
  3. Several Unknown Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several Unknown Login Attempts: I've been getting several Microsoft "single use code" emails off and on since Jan 21st., and checked my security info. I noticed failed several attempts to the tune of every couple minutes for several hours involving a "incorrect password" and they were all associated with...
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after several BSOD attempt fixes ntsokrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after several BSOD attempt fixes ntsokrnl.exe: Hello,Not that long ago I used to get BSODS randomly and constantly when idling and used windows driver verifier and removed the offending drivers till I was able to boot via driver verifier. Everything was fine for a while and I recently started to get BSODS again while...
  5. Sound does not work even after several fix attempts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound does not work even after several fix attempts: After installing a new video card sound does not work: The icon has an X. The troubleshooter does not work Device Manager says This device is working properly Driver update/restart failed several times - both Windows driver and from Right clicking the Sound icon it says...
  6. Headset Mic will NOT work - several attempts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Mic will NOT work - several attempts: Hi. I recently got done switching a prebuilt HP Omen over to a Corsair 4000d Airflow case. The case has a combo-jack on the front panel. This was the same as my old one, where my headset worked perfectly. It fit into my motherboard exactly the same. Now, my only issue is my...
  7. Several BSOD' s I could not solve it myself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several BSOD' s I could not solve it myself: Hello everyone, There is a lot BSOD going on lately on my machine and i cant solve the problem alone. I need some help with them ranging around CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and some ntoskrnl.exe effected bsod's. I uploaded my minidumps to google drive I know that...
  8. Several issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues: First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB. Second...
  9. Wireless Driver not functioning properly after several fix attempts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Driver not functioning properly after several fix attempts: Hello, I've finally come here because I've became clueless in the matter: (TL;DR and info below) In order for everyone to understand; here goes: It all started with a random wireless problem on Windows 10 (AU) after a restart, before that there was nothing installed or...
  10. Desktop taking several attempts to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop taking several attempts to boot: I recently upgraded my PC by changing to an ASUS H81M-PLUS motherboard with a new i5-4460 as well. Afterwards I upgraded to a GeForce GTX 970 and started to experience an issue when booting my desktop. When i attempted to turn it on all that would appear is a white dash...