Windows 10: I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

Discus and support I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy new computers to run Windows 11! This is arrogance on their part.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WayneCarpenter- [O365], May 6, 2023.

1. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

I am am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy new computers to run Windows 11! This is arrogance on their part. How about allowing people to upgrade to Windows 11 while having a seemingly perfectly working expensive computers running Windows 10? I am sure they could include an option to do so and then when we have to purchase a new computer because of a hardware issue, we can migrate to Windows 11. Being forced to is not the right procedure!

:)

WayneCarpenter- [O365], May 6, 2023

2. What is with Microsoft essentially trying to force people to buy windows 10

Your subject line reads "What is with Microsoft essentially trying to force people to buy windows 10". So far you did not say why you feel that you ae being forced into Windows 10. Or is it just that you have an axe to grind?

Frederik Long, May 6, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 6, 2023
  4. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

Microsoft forcing people to open Microsoft account

How can Microsoft force people to open an account? They didn't pay for my laptop and tablets so why do I need to open a shi**y Microsoft account. You can't use your laptop unless you open an account, yeah sure you can cancel it after you set your device up. Why should I have to? They are forcing me to do something I don't want to. They obviously store your information even when you delete it, otherwise why force you to set up in the beginning. I'm sure somewhere it is illegal to force people to do things against their will, yet this jerk off of a company seem to get away with whatever.

patrick nash1, May 6, 2023
Thema:

I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

1. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy... - Similar Threads - sure others Microsoft

2. I am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it to be reverted back asap...
  3. I am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it to be reverted back asap...
  4. I am been charged for $110.24, I am not sure which subscription it was for, I would like it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...: I am am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy new computers to run Windows 11! This is arrogance on their part. How about allowing people to upgrade to Windows 11 while having a seemingly perfectly working expensive computers running...
  6. I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I and I am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy...: I am am sure others would like Microsoft to rethink their plan to force people to buy new computers to run Windows 11! This is arrogance on their part. How about allowing people to upgrade to Windows 11 while having a seemingly perfectly working expensive computers running...
  7. I am about to buy a new laptop. I would like to know what specification will be adequate to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am about to buy a new laptop. I would like to know what specification will be adequate to...: I am about to buy a new laptop. I would like to know what specification will be adequate to run Windows 11 for, say, the next 3 years. I'm not interested in the minimum spec to run Windows 11. I'd like to know what will be adequate for the next few years. I'm an average sort...
  8. I am about to buy a new laptop. I would like to know what specification will be adequate to...

I am about to buy a new laptop. I would like to know what specification will be adequate to...: I am about to buy a new laptop. I would like to know what specification will be adequate to run Windows 11 for, say, the next 3 years. I'm not interested in the minimum spec to run Windows 11. I'd like to know what will be adequate for the next few years. I'm an average sort...
  9. Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers: Can you tell me why a computer 2 years old won't run Win11? Is this typical Microsoft...force users to buy new computers when they can't afford to?...
  10. Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers

Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers: Can you tell me why a computer 2 years old won't run Win11? Is this typical Microsoft...force users to buy new computers when they can't afford to?...