Windows 10: I answered questions from 'forgot password' option it is showing not enough info. provided?...

Discus and support I answered questions from 'forgot password' option it is showing not enough info. provided?... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I made my account but didn't provide enough info. Now I forgot my password but after clicking on forgot password option and answering questions it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RudraPratap1, May 19, 2020.

1. I answered questions from 'forgot password' option it is showing not enough info. provided?...

I made my account but didn't provide enough info. Now I forgot my password but after clicking on forgot password option and answering questions it is showing 'not enough info. provided'. I'm not able to login and download any apps. I am a student please help me.

:)

RudraPratap1, May 19, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 19, 2020
  3. Forgot password....

I changed my aunts password on her laptop and I forgot it.

I tried opening up a cmd sheel and tried net user, but her name doesnt show up on the network. How can I change if from the bios or something?

lollerskater69, May 19, 2020
  4. I answered questions from 'forgot password' option it is showing not enough info. provided?...

Forgot my login password in my phone

Hi Tino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• For which user account have you forgot the password?
    If it is Microsoft Account I would suggest you to check the below link and fill the E-Form to recover your account.

Recover your Microsoft account: Recover your account

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check to get the help on your account.

Account help: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/forgotten-password

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I answered questions from 'forgot password' option it is showing not enough info. provided?...

1. I answered questions from 'forgot password' option it is showing not enough info. provided?... - Similar Threads - answered questions 'forgot

2. I forgot my windows 11 password and security question answer. what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my windows 11 password and security question answer. what to do?: I forgot my windows 11 password and security question answer. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-11-password-and-security/3ec417e9-86da-43b7-9586-f2164b8dce33
  3. I forgot my windows 11 password and security question answer. what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my windows 11 password and security question answer. what to do?: I forgot my windows 11 password and security question answer. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-11-password-and-security/3ec417e9-86da-43b7-9586-f2164b8dce33
  4. PIN option not showing and forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN option not showing and forgot password: So I just had updates run last night, and now today I can no longer log in. I have been using a PIN to log in for years now, but that option isn't even displaying. Not only that, my password which I know is correct isn't working, the security questions aren't working, and...
  5. PIN option not showing and forgot password

PIN option not showing and forgot password: So I just had updates run last night, and now today I can no longer log in. I have been using a PIN to log in for years now, but that option isn't even displaying. Not only that, my password which I know is correct isn't working, the security questions aren't working, and...
  6. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  7. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  8. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. No password, no answers to the security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password, no answers to the security questions: I have a stand-alone pc no internet access I am trying to give away. Booting brings up the windows 10 pretty picture. Press any key asks for a password under the user name Name. When my wife was using this computer, there was no such user. We tried dozens of passwords. We...
  10. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...