Windows 10: I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER

Discus and support I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MY MAIL ACCOUNT IS FULL OF FACEBOOK MESSAGES AND I WANT THEM GONE FOEVER!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Squawb, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Squawb Win User

I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER

MY MAIL ACCOUNT IS FULL OF FACEBOOK MESSAGES AND I WANT THEM GONE FOEVER!

:)

Squawb, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Mar 17, 2019
  3. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

Hi clayto

Yahoo has been going through some changes as Verizon lays its hands around the product. You get messages if you try to access the web view on the old IE with a desire to push you to a new browser.

I recognize you are using app I only mention as it relates to things happening at Yahoo.

Any chance you have two step verification on for Yahoo in which case you need an app password to access.

Just for my clarification, you are trying to access your Yahoo mail account through your Windows 10 mail app, correct?

You might also see if any Credentials are being stored in the Windows Credential Manager for Yahoo. (Click start, type Credential Manager)

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 17, 2019
  4. lpatrick Win User

I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER

ATT.net as Homepage, Yahoo as mail

Using MS Edge as browser and MS Mail as email.
    • How do I set ATT.net as homepage and Att.net/Yahoo as mail?

Thank you

lpatrick, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER - Similar Threads - apdated Yahoo mail

2. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  3. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  4. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What if I removed all the files but now I want to get them back

in Windows 10 Customization
    What if I removed all the files but now I want to get them back: There is a problem that all the files have been deleted and now I want to retrieve them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-i-removed-all-the-files-but-now-i-want-to/f7a8b341-c533-4efc-b342-734c6424841b
  6. What if I removed all the files but now I want to get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if I removed all the files but now I want to get them back: There is a problem that all the files have been deleted and now I want to retrieve them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-i-removed-all-the-files-but-now-i-want-to/f7a8b341-c533-4efc-b342-734c6424841b
  7. What if I removed all the files but now I want to get them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do

in Browsers and Email
    Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do: Using MS10 browser and email now. Not happy with windows email performance. I know it brings over mail from Yahoo so I was thinking of just using Yahoo mail. I am not to clever these days and cannot get Yahoo assigned a default email.. Help please! 136117
  9. Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do

in Windows 10 Support
    Original Mail Yahoo. Now what to do: Using MS10 browser and email now. Not happy with windows email performance. I know it brings over mail from Yahoo so I was thinking of just using Yahoo mail. I am not to clever these days and cannot get Yahoo assigned a default email.. Help please! 136117
  10. My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it: I am not sure how this happened. All my yahoo mail are being sync to my outlook account, I checked everywhere, both yahoo and outlook, there is nowhere indicate such action. I am going crazy with this. My next plan is to close my outlook account so that it will stop...