Windows 10: I automatic sign in

Discus and support I automatic sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, My win 10 automatic signs me in! As soon as I open my PC it signs me in. My device does not support face id, nor fingerprint. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I automatic sign in

Hello, My win 10 automatic signs me in! As soon as I open my PC it signs me in. My device does not support face id, nor fingerprint.

How do I fix this? Thank you for helping.

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, I automatic sign in :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 28, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

I automatic sign in

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I automatic sign in

1. I automatic sign in - Similar Threads - automatic sign

2. if i set another user's account to automatically sign in with out a password, then later i...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    if i set another user's account to automatically sign in with out a password, then later i...: what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-set-another-users-account-to-automatically/415ed30f-0edd-4417-a08a-199e69939281
  3. stop signing in to all microsoft apps automatically

stop signing in to all microsoft apps automatically: why stop signing in to all microsoft apps automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-signing-in-to-all-microsoft-apps/6f94c461-6160-4034-b374-247d07fac3c5
  4. Windows February 11 and February 13 automatic updates resulted in error msg "We can't sign...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows February 11 and February 13 automatic updates resulted in error msg "We can't sign...: Automated updates recently applied to Windows 10 resulted in my inability to log into my account. I can see all of my files when I reboot in Safe Mode. I was able to recover three times by doing a Restore from a previous checkpoint but the auto updates clobbered me again...
  5. Unable to sign in and automatically signed in to a temporary account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sign in and automatically signed in to a temporary account.: I’m not sure what happened I came home and it appeared my computer had restarted when I went to open up from the lock screen it took me two a background that I had not seen with a message on it saying that they could not sign me in and to correct is push a button and it would...
  6. automatic repair sign in issues

automatic repair sign in issues: automatic repair asks me to select my account then asks for my password once i insert the password it says its incorrect but i am 100% sure that its correct whats the problem...
  7. Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?: I've got a Windows 10 PC with offline accounts for me and my wife. Very often, when one of us turns it on and signs in (which requires a password), the other account is also listed as "signed in," even though no password was ever entered for that account. I've two other...
  8. My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in: Recently I reinstall my windows 10.I selected to turn off pc screen in 3 minutes and go to sleep in 5 minutes.When 3 minutes over the pc screen turn off but on 5th minute my pc wake up and show lock screen then asking for password.And stay open instead of going sleep.When i...
  9. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...: Hi! Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each restart following any update. That simple! I've found some pages dealing with apparently related issues, but I do prefer to start a thread here instead of messing in the...
  10. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN: When I boot my computer, I have to put the password in to get to my screen. No one else uses this computer. This started happening within the last month or so. I went in netplwiz to allow the computer to sign in without password and it still keeps happening. In addition the...