Windows 10: I automatic sign in

Discus and support I automatic sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, My win 10 automatic signs me in! As soon as I open my PC it signs me in. My device does not support face id, nor fingerprint. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I automatic sign in

Hello, My win 10 automatic signs me in! As soon as I open my PC it signs me in. My device does not support face id, nor fingerprint.

How do I fix this? Thank you for helping.

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, I automatic sign in :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 28, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

I automatic sign in

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I automatic sign in

1. I automatic sign in - Similar Threads - automatic sign

2. After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...: I have updated my laptop, and BitLocker was somehow enabled Maybe the update contains a FirmWare update too. From the other forums and help articles, I found one must disable or back up the recovery key before updating the OS. But why didn't the OS show any prompt to the user...
  3. After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...: I have updated my laptop, and BitLocker was somehow enabled Maybe the update contains a FirmWare update too. From the other forums and help articles, I found one must disable or back up the recovery key before updating the OS. But why didn't the OS show any prompt to the user...
  4. Windows 11 automatically signs me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically signs me out.: When signing in to Windows 11 with my PIN or PW, the system immediately signs me out, so I have no opportunity to find out the cause or take any corrective action....
  5. Windows 11 automatically signs me out.

Windows 11 automatically signs me out.: When signing in to Windows 11 with my PIN or PW, the system immediately signs me out, so I have no opportunity to find out the cause or take any corrective action....
  6. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove automatic sign in: How can i remove automatic signing from my computer? when i try into sign in to my google account i am redirected to signing in to my Microsoft account which i rarely uses. This has happened since my daughter logged into her school microsoft account - I've looked at removing...
  7. remove automatic sign in

remove automatic sign in: How can i remove automatic signing from my computer? when i try into sign in to my google account i am redirected to signing in to my Microsoft account which i rarely uses. This has happened since my daughter logged into her school microsoft account - I've looked at removing...
  8. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.: So, today I was trying to access a file and it had a grey x and there was an error code and the solution was that I needed to sign back into one drive. Once I did, every file that had a grey x on it was deleted. I can’t find the files anywhere. I’m most upset about the fact a...
  10. All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.: So, today I was trying to access a file and it had a grey x and there was an error code and the solution was that I needed to sign back into one drive. Once I did, every file that had a grey x on it was deleted. I can’t find the files anywhere. I’m most upset about the fact a...