Windows 10: I availed the windows 10 minecraft edition code in 2017 i think. But i lost my email...

Discus and support I availed the windows 10 minecraft edition code in 2017 i think. But i lost my email... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, as it goes i DID avail the code. But , unfortunately as a result of a mistake, I lost the email address to the code. Is there any way microsoft can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaryamanKompella, Feb 2, 2020.

1. I availed the windows 10 minecraft edition code in 2017 i think. But i lost my email...

So, as it goes i DID avail the code. But , unfortunately as a result of a mistake, I lost the email address to the code. Is there any way microsoft can help me if i have proof i got the game before 2017?

I really want to play crossplay with my friends in minecraft so it would really help out a lot.

:)

AaryamanKompella, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Code Builder for Minecraft: Education Edition Now Available

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Feb 2, 2020
  4. LeonLaude Win User

I availed the windows 10 minecraft edition code in 2017 i think. But i lost my email...

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

I availed the windows 10 minecraft edition code in 2017 i think. But i lost my email...

1. I availed the windows 10 minecraft edition code in 2017 i think. But i lost my email... - Similar Threads - availed minecraft edition

2. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi,I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com.Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had a choice of profile, skin and others.URL " https://www.minecraft.net/pl-pl/profile...
  3. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi,I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com.Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had a choice of profile, skin and others.URL " https://www.minecraft.net/pl-pl/profile...
  4. I lost my Minecraft code for Windows 10 without using it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Minecraft code for Windows 10 without using it: Hello, I wanted to ask for help for a problem that happened, it turns out that I had a code for minecraft for windows 10 in my account of mojang.com minecraft java edition, it turns out that when I wanted to go to redeem it to a Microsoft account, the code had disappeared...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem code not appearing in email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem code not appearing in email: I tried getting answers from support sites of the games, but didnt recieve any help. Then i thought this forum would be more helpfull. When you own Minecraft java edition for pc, you also get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free aswell. When i go to the redeem the game on...
  6. There’s nothing on screen. Minecraft on IPad. I think it’s bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s nothing on screen. Minecraft on IPad. I think it’s bedrock edition: When I play Minecraft, theres no inventory bar, no chat button, and like the button next to the chat button! Like is there a permently way to fix this? Its been like this for 2 days. This happened when I tried to fix another glitch that happens to me usually it would go away...
  7. There’s nothing on screen. Minecraft on IPad. I think it’s bedrock edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There’s nothing on screen. Minecraft on IPad. I think it’s bedrock edition: When I play Minecraft, theres no inventory bar, no chat button, and like the button next to the chat button! Like is there a permently way to fix this? Its been like this for 2 days. This happened when I tried to fix another glitch that happens to me usually it would go away...
  8. I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.: I recently got my pc running a few of weeks ago and wanted to play Minecraft with some of my friends. Already knowing that I got a free code for buying Minecraft java back in 2017 I thought I would be able to get it and play that day. well I was wrong as I encountered an...
  9. Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10: I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in 2015 on windows 10 and I must've created a new email to get it and I don't remember what it is now. Is there any way to trace the email that I redeemed it on or get a new code?...
  10. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it: I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it....