Windows 10: I basically bought Minecraft twice

Discus and support I basically bought Minecraft twice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So like 5 days I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition just the game not the starter collection and I tried downloading it but it wouldnt let me download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HiramFranco, Apr 10, 2021.

1. I basically bought Minecraft twice

So like 5 days I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition just the game not the starter collection and I tried downloading it but it wouldnt let me download it so i tried multiple way to doawnload by going to the official minecraft website and wven downloading minecraft clients but no luck so I decided to buy the starter collection thinking it would work because the the offical minecraft website dorected me to that version instead of just the base game so I ended up buying thinking it wouldnt charge me the full $30+ dollars since i had already bought the bade game alone for a little less but when i checked my card it said that I was charged the full amount for both versions and i was wondering if contacting microsoft store managament could possibly help get my refund on atleast the base game which was $29.22 and just charging me for the starter collection which was $32.45? I do want to play it so as long as i get my refund ill be happy to shop with microsoft again.

:)

HiramFranco, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 10, 2021
  3. How Do I Install Minecraft Without Buying It Twice? {was: minecraft}

I bought Minecraft and i dont know how to get it on my computer without buing it twice

jeremylevasseur, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

I basically bought Minecraft twice

TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile I basically bought Minecraft twice :)

Jaffakeik, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

I basically bought Minecraft twice

1. I basically bought Minecraft twice - Similar Threads - basically bought Minecraft

2. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...
  3. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  4. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  5. do i have to buy minecraft twice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i have to buy minecraft twice?: Ive spent all day with my computer trying to buy minecrat though so much trial and error with different micosoft accounts and so on but ive finally urched the game. It came through my bank statement, it says ive purchesed it but when i go to download/play it theres a large...
  6. Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .

Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .: I have bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son. Once after I built his new computer and once just now. the past one I remember being pissed and there is no help available when needed, and apparently he moved to other games and we forgot about it. fast for to tonight...
  7. i bought the wrong minecraft

i bought the wrong minecraft: i accidentally bought the windows 10 version instead of java i wondering if i could get help getting a refund and get help getting the java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-minecraft/aa51739e-8b78-47e6-894e-61db0b6c672b
  8. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident: I had already owned Minecraft windows 10 edition prior to this which I paid for, but I wanted to redownload it. It said I had to the buy it like any other game, so I clicked buy thinking that it would ask me to redownload it since I've had it previously. As I'm waiting for...
  9. Purchased Minecraft twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft twice: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...
  10. IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...