Windows 10: i been fix them since 94 386 sx 66 installing win with usb support was a fun...

Discus and support i been fix them since 94 386 sx 66 installing win with usb support was a fun... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i follow direction click for commnd prompt and tit restart lap top so i didnt get a chance to finish the net user adminstator last... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by donnyl1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. donnyl1 Win User

i been fix them since 94 386 sx 66 installing win with usb support was a fun...

i follow direction click for commnd prompt and tit restart lap top so i didnt get a chance to finish the net user adminstator last parts of it t. the od has no set administrtor but theres a users login which i wont be able to reset . i thoguht of dos and find the file and delete paswords files. cant do noothing with out administa control ? can i wipe the drive create a boot recovery disc format like the old days and reinstall ? i think it has 8.1 but then i got in as a gust and see upgraded to ten . i have no discs for this asus laptop ? hehe take out hard drive and use a magnet then reinstall? heh

:)

donnyl1, Nov 9, 2019

2. Win SxS Folder

Brand new PC; brand new Windows 10 Home installation (approx. 10 days) version 10.0.16299 Build 16299

Notice that the folder Win SxS is increasing in size drastically currently 74630 files 6.75GB;most files are related to amd64 and wow 64

Is there a way to avoid the number of files to grow up

Regards

André

Andre win10, Nov 9, 2019
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Nov 9, 2019
  4. i been fix them since 94 386 sx 66 installing win with usb support was a fun...

Intel's new Skylake CPU removes support for USB based Win 7 install

Nice. Now how will I install my operating systems!? I have only an USB DVD drive. *Confused i   been  fix  them  since  94   386 sx 66   installing   win  with  usb support was a fun... :confused:

Blue-Knight, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

i been fix them since 94 386 sx 66 installing win with usb support was a fun...

1. i been fix them since 94 386 sx 66 installing win with usb support was a fun... - Similar Threads - been fix since

2. Did not receive my purchases for House of Fun but was charged for them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive my purchases for House of Fun but was charged for them: I supposedly purchased House Of Fun coins from their website. I NEVER received the coins. I received an error code message 0xC03F300D. My 6 six Order Number#s are - 5814982165 for $3.17 / 6837949455 for $ 1.05 / 4831129465 for 5.29 / 9869226883 for $8.47 / 7344300682 for...
  3. Did not receive my purchases for House of Fun but was charged for them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did not receive my purchases for House of Fun but was charged for them: I supposedly purchased House Of Fun coins from their website. I NEVER received the coins. I received an error code message 0xC03F300D. My 6 six Order Number#s are - 5814982165 for $3.17 / 6837949455 for $ 1.05 / 4831129465 for 5.29 / 9869226883 for $8.47 / 7344300682 for...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 Installation Failing at 94% Fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Installation Failing at 94% Fixed: Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 11 22H2 update.Twice it has failed at 94% with a blue screen that rebooted the laptop.I have two log files from C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther - setupact.log and setuperr.log.Unfortunately, I don't see anywhere to attach them here.On...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 Installation Failing at 94% Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Installation Failing at 94% Fixed: Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 11 22H2 update.Twice it has failed at 94% with a blue screen that rebooted the laptop.I have two log files from C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther - setupact.log and setuperr.log.Unfortunately, I don't see anywhere to attach them here.On...
  6. How to fix? I've been stuck out of windows since I removed linux but them commands won't work!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix? I've been stuck out of windows since I removed linux but them commands won't work!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EinarFan420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb24ma/how_to_fix_ive_been_stuck_out_of_windows_since_i/
  7. Need help. I accidentally shut down in the middle of Installing and it's stuck at 94% since...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help. I accidentally shut down in the middle of Installing and it's stuck at 94% since...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yourdadisme5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnd537/need_help_i_accidentally_shut_down_in_the_middle/
  8. Classic Shell on Win 10 - Twice the Fun!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Shell on Win 10 - Twice the Fun!: Okay, I am not really attracted to the new Start Menu. So, I went ahead and installed the latest Classic Shell for Win 8. I didn't lose anything. It actually got better. Enjoy the short video. I9UJprCUYpI 2035
  9. Multiple card support problems since Win 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple card support problems since Win 10 upgrade.: Hi, Since installing Windows 10 I've been having difficulty with my Geforce GTX 660 and GT 610 cards working together; I have them hooked up to two separate monitors with the 660 being the primary (obviously). When my computer sorted itself out for the first time (after Win...
  10. I have problems since installing win 10....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have problems since installing win 10....: Ever since I installed 10, I have major issues with scrolling through selection menus and drop down menus pop up when clicked on but immediately disappear. Also on start up, the page that is supposed to roll up to access your login screen won't roll up on it's own...I have to...