Windows 10: i been having a problem with a virus

Discus and support i been having a problem with a virus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nicolas borensteinn, Aug 17, 2023.

1. i been having a problem with a virus

my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is causing this or with is his oringin to recognice the problem better.tks.

:)

nicolas borensteinn, Aug 17, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 17, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Aug 17, 2023
  4. i been having a problem with a virus

might have a virus

It sounds like you either; a. have a very terrible virus, or b. have a ton of screwed up programs.
    Yes, if you run the XP cd and click the Repair option, you will NOT lose any files.

A Cheese Danish, Aug 17, 2023
Thema:

i been having a problem with a virus

1. i been having a problem with a virus - Similar Threads - been having problem

2. Have I been hit by a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hit by a virus?: Have I been hit by a virus.? My Toshiba pc will not boot “Boot failure: A proper digital signature was not found. One of the files on the selected boot device was rejected by the Secure Boot feature”. The following day I had 3 unsuccessful attempts to access my Microsoft...
  3. Have I been hit by a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hit by a virus?: Have I been hit by a virus.? My Toshiba pc will not boot “Boot failure: A proper digital signature was not found. One of the files on the selected boot device was rejected by the Secure Boot feature”. The following day I had 3 unsuccessful attempts to access my Microsoft...
  4. Have I been hit by a virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  6. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  7. I have been infected with a Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with a Virus: Hello guys,I have one problem. I bought new pc like 5 days ago, and everything worked fine.. Tonight i installed something and i got virus called 'Walliant'. I sucessfully deleted it, but when i play games i have about 60-120fps. Before i had about 300-400 fps. In CS:GO i...
  8. I have been infected with Virus

I have been infected with Virus: I have a virus in my PC , how to remove it? [Original Title: virous] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-virus/61d23822-0ca6-4106-a81c-313e45197019
  9. I Have been Infected with Virus

I Have been Infected with Virus: on my husbands computer it locked up and all kinds of alarms saying they are microsoft and to call a number for help. In did not but need help [Original Title: virus]...
  10. I have been Infected with Virus

I have been Infected with Virus: I know this seems a bit stupid. I was trying to update a game. I opened the torrent and it created a number of ad pop-ups on my screen. I went into Task Manager and shut them all down by ending the tasks. I then proceeded to download AVG antivirus and scanned it multiple...