Windows 10: I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need

Discus and support I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Current Specs: Windows 10 64 bit Intel Core i3-4350 CPU @ 3.60 GHz 8.0GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanBradley, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need

Current Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel Core i3-4350 CPU @ 3.60 GHz
    8.0GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

:)

RyanBradley, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Boneface Win User

$600 to play with!

Ok so i have 600 to play with in a wk and im bored. Suggestions for computer parts/upgrades?

Boneface, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Apr 14, 2019
  4. I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need

Anno 2070 crashes with Runtime Error!

Hi,

just as the title says the game crashes and what is weird from my point of view is that I've been playing for like 50+ hours the past week and it just came out of nowhere. I tried verifying the game files through Uplay, this isn't a Steam version of the game. I haven't yet reinstalled it because I wanna leave it as a last step, not that it's that unpleasent but hnng.

I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need [​IMG]

Above is the error, I had to record my screen because it flashed too fast past.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the error but I bought a new pair for memory sticks and I enabled XMP in BIOS but other than that I can't really say I've done anything fishy with my computer, I've also considered if my graphics card isn't good enough for my 1440p 144hz monitor but I haven't had any crashes in any other games.

Cheerio.

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need

1. I been told I need upgrade my computer to play Anno 1800. What do I need - Similar Threads - been told need

2. i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?: i cant play roblox because it says this: CreateProcess C:\Users\--------\AppData\local\Roblox\Versions\version-5e9aac577fb4995\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe failed. you dont have the permission to run this. What do i need to do?...
  3. i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?: i cant play roblox because it says this: CreateProcess C:\Users\--------\AppData\local\Roblox\Versions\version-5e9aac577fb4995\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe failed. you dont have the permission to run this. What do i need to do?...
  4. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  5. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?: Hello, I was wondering what are the steps I need to do to transfer my windows 10 and pc data to my new motherboard? Researched online but most of videos and articles skip important questions like:1 How do I back up all my pc data? 2 Do I have to reinstall the drivers for my...
  7. Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?: Hello, I was wondering what are the steps I need to do to transfer my windows 10 and pc data to my new motherboard? Researched online but most of videos and articles skip important questions like:1 How do I back up all my pc data? 2 Do I have to reinstall the drivers for my...
  8. Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. what i need to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    what i need to do: [ATTACH]pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do/247d4883-f312-479a-94be-d2844d3773d5
  10. Do I Need to Upgrade ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I Need to Upgrade ??: Ok So i am Pleased with my home version but i keep hearing u should upgrade why and what are the benefits and who needs pro Thanks 115304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my anno 1800 keeps crashing

2. can i play anno on a laptop

3. CAN YOU RUN ANNO 1800 ON CORE I3

4. can i play anno 1800 on and i3 3.6gz processor ,
  5. anno 1800 keeps crashing,
  6. anno 1800 keep crashing my computer