Windows 10: I believe , I have been hacked

Discus and support I believe , I have been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do [Original Title:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jyall, Oct 30, 2019.

1. jyall Win User

I believe , I have been hacked

I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do

[Original Title: hacked]

:)

jyall, Oct 30, 2019
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Oct 30, 2019
  3. HACKED MY WINDOWS PHONE!!!

I cannot believe this!!! I've on this Nokia Lumia. 521 less than a month and it got hacked. J put too much faith in MICROSOFT.... . I did everything the suggested. What the hell?? MY FACEBOOK, HACKED. GOOGLE, HACKED, YAHOO OF COURSE..

I went from a android to windows phone specifically so this would not happen.

Thanks Microsoft!!!

What am i suppose to do now??

HACKED WINDOWS PHONE, Oct 30, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

ASUS Radeon R9 380X Strix 4GB

I believe he does that...

EarthDog, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I believe , I have been hacked - Similar Threads - believe been hacked

2. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  3. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  4. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  5. I Believe my System has been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Believe my System has been Hacked: Yes i have a person in my pc I've tract him to his home 2 hours away. his address comes up in my location when i put in near me it go to his home. especially in shopping places his places on my map pings and moves as soon as i get on. i was in workplace and he might be from...
  6. I believe my system has been hacked

I believe my system has been hacked: HELLO ALL! I've had this problem since 12/07/2019 and it's really hard to explain but I'll give it my best try. We'll I received an email that I only needed to hover over for not even 300 milliseconds to open and so well coded that there was no need to tab a link inside....
  7. I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked

I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked: ibought a CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO smartphone from Amazon on may 24 2021. My bank acct showed transactions i did not make on june 29. ihad bank check access to online banking feature. luckily, because the techs weere able to discover that my acct was remote accessed and used. they...
  8. I believe , my PC have been hacked

I believe , my PC have been hacked: For a long time a susspected that i am Hacked. Now i'm shure. In subject i send you a event that i saw on my pc. I did not connect to any devices but there was this event, high CPU usage by the NSI service, laptop overheatting, and my computer is now a workgroup. My network...
  9. I believe I have been scammed....

I believe I have been scammed....: A year ago, I fell for a scam by someone that I met online. This person informed me that I had a number of corrupt files on my laptop and that he and his team would be able to rid of them. As well, I was "sold" on signing up for a year on their technical services. The...
  10. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...