Windows 10: I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

Discus and support I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I think my pc has a virus in explorer.exe HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-165829\... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vincent_165, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

Hi, I think my pc has a virus in explorer.exe

HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-165829\ SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\RUN1

HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-165829\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\RUN2

HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-26917\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\DISALLOWRUN1

HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-26917\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\DISALLOWRUN2

I don't know what to do and also, the last two I can't find in register

edit: it says i got Windows 7 But I got windows 10

[Original Title: Virus]

:)

Vincent_165, Apr 17, 2021

2. Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 17, 2021
  4. I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

1. I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry - Similar Threads - Believe Virus Registry

2. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  3. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  4. I believe there a virus in my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there a virus in my system: So something doesn't feel right with my PC, my PC is super loud and all these programs are stopped a lot more were stopped but I couldn't fit them all in the snip and I don't think that these should be stopped and I don't know why my PC is so loud even though I feel no heat...
  5. I believe there is a Trojan Virus

I believe there is a Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  6. I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?

I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?: virus....ihave a virus that i dont know how it was downloaded but...drains all my ram...the odd thing is only when i have task manager opened it stops attacking my system...ihave task manager closed and drains my memory drastically...allready tried...
  7. I believe there is virus in my PC

I believe there is virus in my PC: So, I torrented something, and immediately afterwards, my PC started to slow down. That's why I figured that I probably have a crazy virus because my C: SSD drive is suddenly filled up to the point where there's only 200 MB left when there was 65 GB before. I check the...
  8. I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan

I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan: Hello, I need help to get rid of the -several times asked I guess- $recycle.bin trojan I tried with Hitman Pro, McAfee, and creating a batch file and nothing before I am asked "how do I know it is a trojan?" very simple, I cant access several folders, such as: My...
  9. I believe, I have ransomware

I believe, I have ransomware: I'm being chased by a ransom ware virus that claims that my computer is randomly sending out my account number and other information. I just got this computer from a repair shop without any protection so I need the best blocker that won't also block any authorized content as...
  10. I believe there is a virus

I believe there is a virus: how to remove "microsoft popup" using windows defender [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/i-believe-there-is-a-virus/defbe10f-430c-40c5-8250-032b61d412fb