Windows 10: I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked

Discus and support I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ibought a CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO smartphone from Amazon on may 24 2021. My bank acct showed transactions i did not make on june 29. ihad bank check access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cw2013, Jul 4, 2021.

1. cw2013 Win User

I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked

ibought a CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO smartphone from Amazon on may 24 2021. My bank acct showed transactions i did not make on june 29. ihad bank check access to online banking feature. luckily, because the techs weere able to discover that my acct was remote accessed and used. they went further o say that my phone came preloaded with the malware that made it possible for the seller to do so. i have had to suspend my intire acct and others such as current and N26. my queston is can you provide me with a way to clean my phone as i payed enough for it that i want to salvage it and also continue to be ab

:)

cw2013, Jul 4, 2021
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jul 4, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jul 4, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Thanks for this! I have Steamguard and a particularly intense password for Steam already, so I blew off the offer to use my phone for two-step verification. My thought was "to hell with that! Steam does NOT need my phone number (which I rarely give out)!

Now I understand why! Implemented now. *Smile I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked :)

rtwjunkie, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

1. I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked - Similar Threads - believe account Phone

2. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  3. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  4. My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...: Hello,I'm in the exact same situation as what is described here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-childs-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked-she/3876f5f1-9a03-49c8-b978-a06d356f4989With this final response:---I am afraid that the hacker would be able to...
  5. My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...: Hello,I'm in the exact same situation as what is described here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-childs-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked-she/3876f5f1-9a03-49c8-b978-a06d356f4989With this final response:---I am afraid that the hacker would be able to...
  6. I Believe my System has been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Believe my System has been Hacked: Yes i have a person in my pc I've tract him to his home 2 hours away. his address comes up in my location when i put in near me it go to his home. especially in shopping places his places on my map pings and moves as soon as i get on. i was in workplace and he might be from...
  7. I believe my system has been hacked

I believe my system has been hacked: HELLO ALL! I've had this problem since 12/07/2019 and it's really hard to explain but I'll give it my best try. We'll I received an email that I only needed to hover over for not even 300 milliseconds to open and so well coded that there was no need to tab a link inside....
  8. I believe , my PC have been hacked

I believe , my PC have been hacked: For a long time a susspected that i am Hacked. Now i'm shure. In subject i send you a event that i saw on my pc. I did not connect to any devices but there was this event, high CPU usage by the NSI service, laptop overheatting, and my computer is now a workgroup. My network...
  9. I believe I have been scammed....

I believe I have been scammed....: A year ago, I fell for a scam by someone that I met online. This person informed me that I had a number of corrupt files on my laptop and that he and his team would be able to rid of them. As well, I was "sold" on signing up for a year on their technical services. The...
  10. I believe , I have been hacked

I believe , I have been hacked: I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do [Original Title: hacked] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-believe-i-have-been-hacked/1d887f62-a9d3-4564-aea7-4f6a1b34c016