Windows 10: I believe , my PC have been hacked

Discus and support I believe , my PC have been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For a long time a susspected that i am Hacked. Now i'm shure. In subject i send you a event that i saw on my pc. I did not connect to any devices but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kill in Preparation, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I believe , my PC have been hacked

For a long time a susspected that i am Hacked. Now i'm shure. In subject i send you a event that i saw on my pc. I did not connect to any devices but there was this event, high CPU usage by the NSI service, laptop overheatting, and my computer is now a workgroup. My network adapter Technicolor Model EPC3928 Eurodoc.sis 3.0 Voice Gateway is now in device manager named as Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. I found Ping.exe and a lot more susspitious services in task manager and Certificate that says : This Certificate is intended for the following purposes:

*Ensures software came from software publisher

*Protects Software from alteration after publication

Issued to : Microsoft Corporation

Issued by Microsoft Code Signing PCA 2010

Valid from 5/2/2019 to 5/2/2020

All acces to my Laptop are enabled and i found Yesterday it was all OK, at leas i think that. What Should I do, please HELP!!!!? Can I found out who hacked me, I'll pay 4 Info PLS HELP

<Removed>

[Original Title: HEEEELP PLS]

:)

Kill in Preparation, Nov 15, 2020

2. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Nov 15, 2020
  3. morales83 Win User
    I believe I was hacked.

I believe I've been hacked by the Micro soft message alert. I my computer now comprimised? I allowed this person to access my computer. I did not agree to any repairs or pay any money. Please advise me on what to expect. Thank you

morales83, Nov 15, 2020
  4. I believe , my PC have been hacked

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I believe , my PC have been hacked

1. I believe , my PC have been hacked - Similar Threads - believe been hacked

2. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  3. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  4. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  5. I Believe my System has been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Believe my System has been Hacked: Yes i have a person in my pc I've tract him to his home 2 hours away. his address comes up in my location when i put in near me it go to his home. especially in shopping places his places on my map pings and moves as soon as i get on. i was in workplace and he might be from...
  6. I believe my system has been hacked

I believe my system has been hacked: HELLO ALL! I've had this problem since 12/07/2019 and it's really hard to explain but I'll give it my best try. We'll I received an email that I only needed to hover over for not even 300 milliseconds to open and so well coded that there was no need to tab a link inside....
  7. I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked

I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked: ibought a CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO smartphone from Amazon on may 24 2021. My bank acct showed transactions i did not make on june 29. ihad bank check access to online banking feature. luckily, because the techs weere able to discover that my acct was remote accessed and used. they...
  8. I believe I have been scammed....

I believe I have been scammed....: A year ago, I fell for a scam by someone that I met online. This person informed me that I had a number of corrupt files on my laptop and that he and his team would be able to rid of them. As well, I was "sold" on signing up for a year on their technical services. The...
  9. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...
  10. I believe , I have been hacked

I believe , I have been hacked: I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do [Original Title: hacked] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-believe-i-have-been-hacked/1d887f62-a9d3-4564-aea7-4f6a1b34c016