Windows 10: I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use?

Discus and support I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Laptop is HP Pavilion G6 Notebook. My laptop was VERY fast 2 weeks ago and I think 1 wee ago onwards it became very slow. I asked in Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ivan Santhosh, Mar 3, 2021.

1. I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use?

My Laptop is HP Pavilion G6 Notebook.

My laptop was VERY fast 2 weeks ago and I think 1 wee ago onwards it became very slow.

I asked in Microsoft Community what to do and they replied.

I did as they said.

But after that it just became more slower.

So I'm thinking that maybe a virus entered my laptop.

So which is the best free antivirus I should download?

If U have any other answers for why is my laptop slow please tell...

I would appreciate it!!!!

[Original Title: Anti-virus]

:)

Ivan Santhosh, Mar 3, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Abharti Win User
    Anti Virus

Kindly suggest me any Anti Virus for nokia 808

Abharti, Mar 3, 2021
  4. JdPower Win User

I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use?

Free Kaspersky Anti Virus

^ Agree! avast is really nice anti-virus... I suggest anyone who doesn't have it dl it ASAP.

JdPower, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use?

1. I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use? - Similar Threads - Believe Virus system

2. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  3. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  4. I believe there a virus in my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there a virus in my system: So something doesn't feel right with my PC, my PC is super loud and all these programs are stopped a lot more were stopped but I couldn't fit them all in the snip and I don't think that these should be stopped and I don't know why my PC is so loud even though I feel no heat...
  5. I believe there is a Trojan Virus

I believe there is a Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  6. I believe there is virus in my PC

I believe there is virus in my PC: So, I torrented something, and immediately afterwards, my PC started to slow down. That's why I figured that I probably have a crazy virus because my C: SSD drive is suddenly filled up to the point where there's only 200 MB left when there was 65 GB before. I check the...
  7. what anti virus program should i use

what anti virus program should i use: i have win10 enterprise 64 bit 1909 build. and using a hp probook laptop. so i had to do a reset and that took some time as the pc just did not want to do it. but after some help from a few guys here, they got me through that. anyway, i had norton free from being a Comcast...
  8. What do use as anti virus?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do use as anti virus?: Im using Windows Defender as full antivirus and Malwarebytes (Free version) So far. I've never had a viruses malware on my computers. I started doing this since 2016-2017. Are paid antivirus products not worth it now? Back then i used to use Bitdefender and it was pretty...
  9. what is segurazo anti virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is segurazo anti virus: what is segurazo anti virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-segurazo-anti-virus/2775c128-4439-497c-8e57-d53fbddffecd
  10. I believe there is a virus

I believe there is a virus: how to remove "microsoft popup" using windows defender [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/i-believe-there-is-a-virus/defbe10f-430c-40c5-8250-032b61d412fb