Windows 10: I believe there is a virus

Discus and support I believe there is a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to remove "microsoft popup" using windows defender [Original Title: virus]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DickThurow, Jul 16, 2018.

1. I believe there is a virus

how to remove "microsoft popup" using windows defender

[Original Title: virus]

:)

DickThurow, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 16, 2018
  3. knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jul 16, 2018
  4. I believe there is a virus

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

I believe there is a virus

1. I believe there is a virus - Similar Threads - believe virus

2. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  3. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  4. Hey, I believe a virus has made it so I cannot open Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I believe a virus has made it so I cannot open Windows Security.: I am on Windows 11 and whenever I click on it the exact words are "This App Can't Open" and it copies this message "Check the Store for more info about Windows Security." after the error. Would anyone have an idea of what is causing this? Seems like this question has been...
  5. Hey, I believe a virus has made it so I cannot open Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, I believe a virus has made it so I cannot open Windows Security.: I am on Windows 11 and whenever I click on it the exact words are "This App Can't Open" and it copies this message "Check the Store for more info about Windows Security." after the error. Would anyone have an idea of what is causing this? Seems like this question has been...
  6. I believe there a virus in my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there a virus in my system: So something doesn't feel right with my PC, my PC is super loud and all these programs are stopped a lot more were stopped but I couldn't fit them all in the snip and I don't think that these should be stopped and I don't know why my PC is so loud even though I feel no heat...
  7. I believe there is a Trojan Virus

I believe there is a Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  8. I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?

I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?: virus....ihave a virus that i dont know how it was downloaded but...drains all my ram...the odd thing is only when i have task manager opened it stops attacking my system...ihave task manager closed and drains my memory drastically...allready tried...
  9. I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry

I Believe, I have Virus in Windows Registry: Hi, I think my pc has a virus in explorer.exe HKU\S-1-5-21-2973291222-4259185829-4242739047-165829\ SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER\RUN1...
  10. I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use?

I Believe there is a Virus in my system , so what Anti-Virus should I use?: My Laptop is HP Pavilion G6 Notebook. My laptop was VERY fast 2 weeks ago and I think 1 wee ago onwards it became very slow. I asked in Microsoft Community what to do and they replied. I did as they said. But after that it just became more slower. So I'm thinking that...