Windows 10: I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,...

Discus and support I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isRecyclable [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/isRecyclable, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,...

/u/isRecyclable, Mar 26, 2020
  2. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Kbird Win User
    Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Thanks for the Heads Up on Setpoint....

might I suggest a new pinned thread for the Options Software too ( updated Aug 20th) since all Newer Logitech Products use it.
    Eg Mx2, M510 and most other products with a Unifying receiver including Keyboards etc

Logitech Options - Logitech Support

• Software Version: 6.92.275
    • Post Date: Aug 20, 2018
    • File Size: 149 MB

Kbird, Mar 26, 2020
  4. I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,...

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,... :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,... :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,...

1. I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,... - Similar Threads - blame though Logitech

2. I installed new headphones and even though i keep disabling them they always enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed new headphones and even though i keep disabling them they always enable...: Hey,Since this problem includes a 3rd party program, asking here at the Microsoft support page might not be the best place, but I will give it a shot.Like the title says I bought the Steelseries Arctis Nova 7 which has 4 diffrent audio outputs. The regular output, and then...
  3. I installed new headphones and even though i keep disabling them they always enable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed new headphones and even though i keep disabling them they always enable...: Hey,Since this problem includes a 3rd party program, asking here at the Microsoft support page might not be the best place, but I will give it a shot.Like the title says I bought the Steelseries Arctis Nova 7 which has 4 diffrent audio outputs. The regular output, and then...
  4. I installed new headphones and even though i keep disabling them they always enable...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version: The more the CCleaner gets new update versions the more the CCleaner has more bugs and that's my opinion. I'm switched from CCleaner to BleachBit Many CCleaner users reporting bugs on the every new versions, please go to CCleaner Bug Reporting forum 183172
  6. Windows network icon always disconnected (even though I can browse)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows network icon always disconnected (even though I can browse): So with the latest update, my notification tray icon for network connectivity always says I have 'No Network Access'. This is weird since I'm connected via ethernet and am able to browse, torrent, etc. everything without problems. I thought the issue was purely cosmetic, but...
  7. Windows defender keeps flagging Threats even though I have removed them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender keeps flagging Threats even though I have removed them: I deleted Nox (android emulator) using safe mode as it would not let me uninstall it normally. After that I ran a few scans and even after removing or quarantining the threats every subsequent scan they still show up. I ran a malwarebytes scan and nothing showed up there so...
  8. Four app updates that always error out and say "Windows Update is disabled" even though it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Four app updates that always error out and say "Windows Update is disabled" even though it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haezt9/four_app_updates_that_always_error_out_and_say/
  9. Urgent i cant even play games cuz of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent i cant even play games cuz of this: the pc freezes and this is the error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user...
  10. Blocked apps even though I am administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked apps even though I am administrator: When I try to open different things such as a Samsung USB driver a window pops up saying "This app has been blocked for your protection" I have given myself administrator as well as making a new user and giving that one administrator too but the same thing happens....