Windows 10: I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the...

Discus and support I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YeetinRager [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YeetinRager, Dec 12, 2019.

1. I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the...

/u/YeetinRager, Dec 12, 2019

2. 6233 Wallpaper Problems

Hi there I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the... :)

I just got a Nokia 6233, and the Nokia Suite disk that came with it. I installed Nokia Suite, and proceeded to make wallpapers from photos on my pc.

When it came to resize them it said to choose your Nokia phone from a list. the 6233 is NOT listed I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the... :( Only the 6230 is listed. Why is this ?

How can I make wallpapers to fit my 6233 if it's not on the list of mobiles to choose from ??

Should I check for updates ??

Thanks for any help.

bonniescot---01, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the...

1. I booted up my pc and this wallpaper came up that I have never seen and pressed on the... - Similar Threads - booted wallpaper came

2. i have to press f9 when i boot my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i have to press f9 when i boot my pc: Hello i have a very strange problem, recently i migrated my hdd to ssd and it was working fine but after some hours its just started. Everytime i boot my pc i have to 4 options:1Press the Enter key and try again2To enter the Recovery Environment, press F13To open the startup...
  3. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  4. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  5. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Why do i have to press f1 on my computer everytime my computer boots up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do i have to press f1 on my computer everytime my computer boots up.: My computer always asks me to continue booting by pressing f1 everytime i bootup. i know its the issues of the front control panel not being detected cause my cabinet dosent have a front control panel! please can someone tell me how to remove it from the startup screen?here's...
  7. I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...

in Windows 10 Support
    I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...: Well guys, this is officially my first post here. I feel like my attempts for getting help with this issue are starting to get a little desperate, but I had posted on 3 other forums about & still haven't yet heard ANYTHING back. :/ But I figure I could try here & see if...
  8. I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8y0kp/i_restarted_my_laptop_to_apply_an_update_and_came/
  9. I can't boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't boot up my pc: It started with the log in screen just going into a loop of trying to load the text box to let me type in my pass word, then it would close it. It would do this for several minutes until I kept trying to restart my pc. a couple of restarts later i get a critical process...
  10. Just booted up my pc and found a wallpaper that I didn't set up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just booted up my pc and found a wallpaper that I didn't set up.: So, i booted up my pc after a week, but I found a wallpaper. I am not a fan of them, I use the default blue one with the windows logo. I don't know why that happened. Please help submitted by /u/RaigardasSav [link] [comments]...