Windows 10: i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

Discus and support i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by njabulo sean dlamini, Mar 2, 2024.

1. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to change to windows 11 pro or equivate?there is no product key under the laptop

:)

njabulo sean dlamini, Mar 2, 2024

2. I bought a 2nd hand laptop with an exception in Windows Security!!

I bought a 2nd hand laptop (HP Probook 430 G5) today with Windows 11 pre installed. On checking it out I found an exception entered in Windows Security. The file is SppExtComObjHook.dll and is located in C:|Windows\system32\

I contacted the seller (a refurbisher of 2nd hand laptops) and he says not to be concerned, dismisses google searches that mention that it's not good and insists it was put there as part of the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

What's your opinion? Should I be concerned?

Garfieldus, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Activating Windows 10 Enterprise on a 2nd hand Surface?

I bought a Surface 3 from a company that was going under and selling off its hardware fast. I bought a few other computers from them and they were all Windows 8 (which I upgraded). The Surface, however, is Enterprise LTSB (2015, 10240). I don't think it
    had been turned on in several years. I am unable to activate it (error code: 0x8007232B), and on the Activation page in Settings the product key is starred out except for the last 5 digits (though the whole thing is only 10 digits long). I found a .bat that
    shows the 5 block product key, though, and through slui 4 I have the Installation ID.

Microsoft Support redirects me to Enterprise Support, but I am unable to ring them from home. I'm at a loss, does anyone have any suggestions I can try? Thanks in advance!

Captain-Mosey, Mar 2, 2024
  4. david1806 Win User

i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

And my Activation screen:

i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant... 162650d1510102248t-reinstalling-windows-10-laptop-bought-second-hand-image.png

david1806, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

1. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant... - Similar Threads - bought 2nd hand

2. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...: i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to change to windows 11 pro or equivate?there is no product key under the laptop...
  3. WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-my-windows-10-enterprise/e62627dd-b357-49b0-a97d-3b4adcca5564
  4. WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-my-windows-10-enterprise/e62627dd-b357-49b0-a97d-3b4adcca5564
  5. it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:

it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organizations network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error...
  6. it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organizations network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error...
  7. it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:

8. I bought a 2nd hand laptop with an exception in Windows Security!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a 2nd hand laptop with an exception in Windows Security!!: I bought a 2nd hand laptop HP Probook 430 G5 today with Windows 11 pre installed. On checking it out I found an exception entered in Windows Security. The file is SppExtComObjHook.dll and is located in C:Windows\system32\I contacted the seller a refurbisher of 2nd hand...
  9. I bought a 2nd hand laptop with an exception in Windows Security!!

I bought a 2nd hand laptop with an exception in Windows Security!!: I bought a 2nd hand laptop HP Probook 430 G5 today with Windows 11 pre installed. On checking it out I found an exception entered in Windows Security. The file is SppExtComObjHook.dll and is located in C:Windows\system32\I contacted the seller a refurbisher of 2nd hand...
  10. Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay

Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay: I bought this HP notebook on ebay and it is running Windows 10 Enterprise but it asks me to activate this OS. It has a product key and product ID but it asks me to connect to the network company I think that´s the original owner of this computer but of course I don´t have...