Windows 10: I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process...

Discus and support I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lockwood87 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lockwood87, Jul 26, 2020.

1. I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process...

/u/lockwood87, Jul 26, 2020

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Louis12349, Jul 26, 2020
  4. I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process...

Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

Louis12349, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process...

1. I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process... - Similar Threads - bought computer cyberpower

2. Critical Process Died computer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died computer error: i feel a little stupid for this, but i deleted a microsoft folder on accident trying to remove something off of my laptop, and now i cant start it up. im confused on what to do here, please help...
  3. Critical Process Died computer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died computer error: i feel a little stupid for this, but i deleted a microsoft folder on accident trying to remove something off of my laptop, and now i cant start it up. im confused on what to do here, please help...
  4. Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop: Hi,I recently built a new desktop computer and have run into a number of bsod issues I have been able to fix... until now!I was gaming and my computer suddenly shut down. As it was rebooting, it ran into a BSOD with the critical_process_died error. The automatic startup...
  5. Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in BSOD critical process died loop: Hi,I recently built a new desktop computer and have run into a number of bsod issues I have been able to fix... until now!I was gaming and my computer suddenly shut down. As it was rebooting, it ran into a BSOD with the critical_process_died error. The automatic startup...
  6. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED; Computer bricked, Do not have product key because I bought a prebuilt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED; Computer bricked, Do not have product key because I bought a prebuilt: Hi,I think Valorant’s vanguard as well as new windows updates may have bricked my computer. Everytime I boot, I get a critical process died error. I’ve tried things such as sfc /scannow, dism /online … /restorehealth doesn’t work, dskchk says no further action required,...
  7. the camara is built in my computer is from cyberpower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the camara is built in my computer is from cyberpower: the camara is not found but i see all is on and i tried alll the steps still not working my son reset it since then is not working what could i do....
  8. Critical Process Died stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died stuck at 100%: Hello, I've been having this error "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart." and Stop code says Critical Process Died, I have tried every method listed on each website that I have seen, I have tried...
  9. Critical Process Died, Windows stuck on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died, Windows stuck on startup?: Yesterday I bought a HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop, just after that I tried to install the driver updates from HP support assistant, but after long 6 hour, it's restarted on itself but after than showing we ran into a problem. Even after that automatic repair starts, but it also...
  10. Computer Specs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Specs: Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-specs/c39cbb53-928c-48fe-8635-ea74bb0a6a4c"