Windows 10: I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

Discus and support I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought the game Forza Hrizon Ultimate edition from the Microsoft store site via my account. The game does not appear in my library or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkoIlijaš1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

Hello,

I have bought the game Forza Hrizon Ultimate edition from the Microsoft store site via my account. The game does not appear in my library or anywhere in my purchase history. I don't really know what to do at this point since I did get charged as I can see on my online banking but did not receive the game!

:)

MarkoIlijaš1, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Dec 3, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

Finally steam got it 50% off and I bought it, can't wait to install.Any suggestions on my first steps in game,should i install any mods or any other improvements to game?

Jaffakeik, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

1. I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE - Similar Threads - BOUGHT GAME DOES

2. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  3. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  4. Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere: My CD/DVD Drive has stopped working. I am unable to find it in File Explorer or System. I never tinker with the Registry so I haven't looked there and I know nothing about editing the registry. But if there may be something there I should check, I can follow directions....
  5. Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optical Drive Not Appearing Anywhere: My CD/DVD Drive has stopped working. I am unable to find it in File Explorer or System. I never tinker with the Registry so I haven't looked there and I know nothing about editing the registry. But if there may be something there I should check, I can follow directions....
  6. Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Account not appearing ANYWHERE: So it seems as if my windows administrator account has been completely wiped, now it was because I was sharing a computer, which I no longer am and my cousin "accidentally" deleted the administrator account and now has sent me on this headache of trying to get it back. Any...
  7. No icons appear on the screen anywhere.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons appear on the screen anywhere.: I bought a new computer recently and andit has been working just fine until now. When i loqd up the computer no icons apear anywhere, on the top or taskbar. I trued to find a solution but the ones i found about explorer.exe wont work because when i try to open it up rhat...
  8. Why does game not appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game not appear?: Downloaded the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Cannot find it to play. When I go to the Start window and click on it, it opens for a flash, then goes away. I have checked the Task Manager, and it's not there. Using Windows 10 Home. Any ideas? Microsoft says I...
  9. Bluetooth Does Not Appear In Action Center, nor anywhere else.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Does Not Appear In Action Center, nor anywhere else.: JBUDSPRO WIRELESS Signature Earbuds Universal MIC w/Volume control does not appear to pair with my Windows 10 bluetooth icon does not appear in action center, nor anywhere else. Please advise. Thank you....
  10. Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my game that I bought doesn't appear on my microsoft account?: Hi, a couple of months ago I bought a minecraft windows 10 edition key that I redeemed and used to play on my windows computer. After resetting the computer, after connecting to my microsoft account and typing the game's name to find it and just install it, well it looked...