Windows 10: I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

Discus and support I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought the game Forza Hrizon Ultimate edition from the Microsoft store site via my account. The game does not appear in my library or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkoIlijaš1, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:07 PM.

1. I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

Hello,

I have bought the game Forza Hrizon Ultimate edition from the Microsoft store site via my account. The game does not appear in my library or anywhere in my purchase history. I don't really know what to do at this point since I did get charged as I can see on my online banking but did not receive the game!

:)

MarkoIlijaš1, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:07 PM
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

4. Jaffakeik Win User

I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

Finally steam got it 50% off and I bought it, can't wait to install.Any suggestions on my first steps in game,should i install any mods or any other improvements to game?

Thema:

I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE

1. I BOUGHT A GAME AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE - Similar Threads - BOUGHT GAME DOES

2. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...
  3. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...
  4. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ARE CONNECTED BUT WON'T APPEAR ANYWHERE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ARE CONNECTED BUT WON'T APPEAR ANYWHERE: I have tried looking online for a solution to my problem but have found nothing that helps, I have some bluetooth headphones which work on every other device I own and used to work on my pc but then they just stopped working on my pc, and I've not had them that long, it says...
  5. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  6. External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External SSD Doesn't appears anywhere: Hi, some time ago I changed my SSD internal drive for a more powerful and bulky one. The other is still good, so I got an adapter NVME to USB 3.0 that worked perfectly until today. I had created a partition RECOVERY on the external disk but yesterday I wanted to erase it to...
  7. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  8. majong game has adds but I bought it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    majong game has adds but I bought it: Hello, My computer crashed after the last Microsoft windows 10 upgrade. I had to take it to be fixed and they wiped it all out and did a factory restore. I am trying to reinstall my majong game but now it shows ads. I did buy it and when I go to down load it it says I own it....
  9. No Game DVR Option Anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Game DVR Option Anywhere: I can't find an option to enable/disable Game DVR option on my Xbox app and the one in pc settings just shows me where the clips are stored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-game-dvr-option-anywhere/300b43de-69f6-4f3d-8fe9-72a680854344
  10. Bought Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare for 19.79Eur but the purchase does not appear in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare for 19.79Eur but the purchase does not appear in my...: Hello there, I just bought Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare for 19.79Eur via iDeal but the purchase does not appear in my account nor the download option. My billing orders is just empty like If I didnt bought anything. Can you please help? Thank you in advance....