Windows 10: i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

Discus and support i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by keklik1907, Apr 11, 2020.

1. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do?

:)

keklik1907, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Pasii Win User

App purchase payment declined

I purchased dangerous dave game on store. I play it many days.After sometime i changed my windowsphone. I bought a new windowsphone. After that i download the game to my new phone. But game won't allow me to play continuously. It shows buy now notification.
    After that i log into my microsoft account App purchase catogory. Now it shows Payment declined statement. But i paid for this app one time. How to get this game to my new phone? Please help me..

Pasii, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Bought Destiny 2 pymt declined

Original Title : Help

I bought Destiny 2 pre order and the payment went through but it's saying that it is declined can u tell me WHY

TezaCarpenter, Apr 11, 2020
  4. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

1. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined - Similar Threads - bought game payment

2. Payment method declined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  3. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  4. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  6. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  7. Payment declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment declined: I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-declined/b5282557-06cc-4bc4-9beb-b5115721ad3e
  8. So what happend to my Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So what happend to my Xbox game bar: I switched from home to pro, and know my nice game bar that showed everything, like sound, clips, pc usage. Is now a green bar, very small with limited options, only to record. submitted by /u/Louie___ [link] [comments]...
  9. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...
  10. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...