Windows 10: I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren...

Discus and support I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I reinstall Windows 11, do I need to buy this? If so can I use the upgrade version? My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maxeng, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Maxeng Win User

I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren...

If I reinstall Windows 11, do I need to buy this? If so can I use the upgrade version? My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Maxeng, Jun 21, 2024

2. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Jun 21, 2024
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Legger33 Win User

I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren...

Samsung Galaxy Book Pro won't reset to factory settings from in-store demo at Sam's Club

Hello to all,

I'm hoping to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Book Pro (NP950XDB-KA1US) from Sam's Club but this is the last one in the store and was the demo unit. The store tech tried to reset to factory settings but got stymied by this error message:

Automatic Repair

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn it off.

Log file D:/recovery/windowsre/winre.wim/system32/logfiles/srt/srtTrail.txt

What steps can we perform to reset this machine?

I haven't got into the settings myself but I believe it is running on Win 11.

Thank you to anyone that gets me in and take this beautiful machine home!

Steve

Legger33, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

1. I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren... - Similar Threads - bought Gateway laptop

2. I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Gateway laptop With Windows 11 from Sams Club as a display. It has Darren...: If I reinstall Windows 11, do I need to buy this? If so can I use the upgrade version? My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update: My Gateway laptop auto installed an update. When it restarted, it popped a screen to finish account set up, which I had done years ago at this point. It then completely froze and now at power up it just sits at the Gateway logo screen forever. I can't get into any boot...
  4. Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update

Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update: My Gateway laptop auto installed an update. When it restarted, it popped a screen to finish account set up, which I had done years ago at this point. It then completely froze and now at power up it just sits at the Gateway logo screen forever. I can't get into any boot...
  5. My gateway laptop has a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gateway laptop has a black screen.: My gateway laptop does not power on with just the battery in but powers on when the charger is connected, but the display is black and it shuts off again after a few seconds. I've tried taking out the battery and just powering on with the charger, disconnecting and...
  6. My gateway laptop has a black screen.

My gateway laptop has a black screen.: My gateway laptop does not power on with just the battery in but powers on when the charger is connected, but the display is black and it shuts off again after a few seconds. I've tried taking out the battery and just powering on with the charger, disconnecting and...
  7. My gateway laptop has a black screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows gateway laptop

Windows gateway laptop: Hii hello!! Can anyone, someone PLEASE help me?! My microphone is like gone or missing, it’s still installed but it can’t hear me at all.. It says my microphone is the default microphone but it will not work on zoom or for my college lockdown browser when recording. I’ve...
  9. Samsung Galaxy Book Pro won't reset to factory settings from in-store demo at Sam's Club

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book Pro won't reset to factory settings from in-store demo at Sam's Club: Hello to all,I'm hoping to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Book Pro NP950XDB-KA1US from Sam's Club but this is the last one in the store and was the demo unit. The store tech tried to reset to factory settings but got stymied by this error message:Automatic RepairAutomatic Repair...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Book Pro won't reset to factory settings from in-store demo at Sam's Club

Samsung Galaxy Book Pro won't reset to factory settings from in-store demo at Sam's Club: Hello to all,I'm hoping to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Book Pro NP950XDB-KA1US from Sam's Club but this is the last one in the store and was the demo unit. The store tech tried to reset to factory settings but got stymied by this error message:Automatic RepairAutomatic Repair...