Windows 10: I bought a laptop and it says that the windows copy isn't authentic

Discus and support I bought a laptop and it says that the windows copy isn't authentic in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I need to switch from windows S to windows 10 pro. When i do the right process, it says that it couldnt authenticate my copy of windows even if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xMarvink, Nov 27, 2020.

1. xMarvink Win User

I bought a laptop and it says that the windows copy isn't authentic

Hi. I need to switch from windows S to windows 10 pro.

When i do the right process, it says that it couldnt authenticate my copy of windows even if i retry, so when i try to switch to Pro it just displays me the store page so i can buy it for 250 euros.

Since i bought this laptop from a store it is impossible that this copy of windows is pirated. Can someone help me?

:)

xMarvink, Nov 27, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 27, 2020
  4. I bought a laptop and it says that the windows copy isn't authentic

Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

I bought a laptop and it says that the windows copy isn't authentic

1. I bought a laptop and it says that the windows copy isn't authentic - Similar Threads - bought laptop says

2. I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...: I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently not reachable please try again. P.S I had cracked Minecraft....
  3. I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently...: I bought Minecraft java edition but it says Failed to log in authenticated are currently not reachable please try again. P.S I had cracked Minecraft....
  4. Microsoft Authentication isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authentication isn't working: Hey,My Microsoft Authentication is only working with LastPass and nothing else that I have on it. And I've got nine websites attached to it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authentication-isnt-working/727085b8-2575-4f14-8a26-ed47e8d5edbb
  5. I bought 2x copies of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought 2x copies of Minecraft: Hello!I made the mistake of buying minecraft on the wrong account and then, I bought it again on the right account this is all on the Microsoft Store this time but instead of having two copies it seems I only have one? As I load up the Minecraft launcher on the right account...
  6. I bought 2x copies of Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought 2x copies of Minecraft: Hello!I made the mistake of buying minecraft on the wrong account and then, I bought it again on the right account this is all on the Microsoft Store this time but instead of having two copies it seems I only have one? As I load up the Minecraft launcher on the right account...
  7. I bought 2x copies of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Bought a new laptop, and it says windows activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a new laptop, and it says windows activation error: Purchased this branch new laptop today. Turned it on, but it says there is a problem with the Windows 10 activation code. This was pre loaded from the manufacturer. Ive tried to follow the propts to fix, found the error code but there is nowhere to enter it. Can anyone...
  9. Why is Windows 10 saying my bought copy of windows 10 is not valid?

Why is Windows 10 saying my bought copy of windows 10 is not valid?: I bought my machine a cyberpower pc that came with home. I wanted pro, so I went to Amazon where I got a key. I reinstalled windows, used the key and the machine upgraded to pro. Well yesterday I had to redo my system, I also put in a new video card but left the old one if...
  10. Just bought a copy of windows...

Just bought a copy of windows...: Hello, I just recently bought windows 10 to put on my laptop because it needed reformatted and had windows 7 on it, I was unable to get a disk for this windows and just bought the newest one. It is not doing well with windows 10 and I need a computer so I bought a new...