Windows 10: I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb

Discus and support I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it is a hp windows 10 notebook pc and it is brand new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paradox5763, Jul 2, 2022.

1. I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb

it is a hp windows 10 notebook pc and it is brand new

:)

paradox5763, Jul 2, 2022

2. Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space

Hi Microsoft Community,

I have a Surface Laptop that has 120 GB of disk space, and of late notice that Apps & Features has taken up about 100GB of my disk space. When referring to it through Systems/Storage - it shows that App & Features has taken up 100GB, but in referring to
    the list of apps listed, there's at most 30GB. What's puzzling is there about 70GB that I am not able to find which app is taking up all that disk space. Have done all the disk/system cleanup and the space wouldn't clear.

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

limsingapore, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 2, 2022
  4. I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb

surface laptop local disk

I bought a surface laptop weeks ago, but my laptop only one local disk (disk c), do I need to create partition on my disk? if I need ,how to do it

I use the Windows 10 system.

***Moved from Moved from Surface / Surface Laptop / Power, battery, and performance***

henryzhang219, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb

1. I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb - Similar Threads - bought laptop local

2. How do i delete 100gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete 100gb: So I installed MFS2020, and I deleted it hoping to reinstall the game on a different drive. However, the 100 gigabytes that came with the app is still in my laptop and i do not know how to get rid of it. Please help.Thanks!...
  3. I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb: it is a hp windows 10 notebook pc and it is brand new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-laptop-and-its-local-disk-is-29gb-and-i/c8d7ba38-3422-43aa-a423-9a2c0c37ee7f
  4. I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb

I bought a laptop and its local disk is 29gb and I really extra 100gb: it is a hp windows 10 notebook pc and it is brand new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-laptop-and-its-local-disk-is-29gb-and-i/c8d7ba38-3422-43aa-a423-9a2c0c37ee7f
  5. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  6. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  7. I bought a game and its not showing.

8. I bought a laptop and now its stuck in safe mode

I bought a laptop and now its stuck in safe mode: It didnt come with a activation key either, is there anything i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-laptop-and-now-its-stuck-in-safe-mode/e7a1a5c1-634b-49cc-b339-3f581d429b4b
  9. I bought the wrong laptop??

I bought the wrong laptop??: I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with...
  10. Really want to upgrade but I paid $100 extra for media Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Really want to upgrade but I paid $100 extra for media Center: I paid extra about a year ago for Windows Media Center add on for my new computer. I've used MCE since it 1st came out a hundred yrs ago and am 100% happy with it. But I use Win 10 at work and really like it, and would love to upgrade at home but MCE is not supported. I like...