Windows 10: I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

Discus and support I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried troubleshooting and fix the problem but it says it can't fix the problem. I don't have the original product key and can't get it and don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MerleneYoung, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

I've tried troubleshooting and fix the problem but it says it can't fix the problem. I don't have the original product key and can't get it and don't want the extra expense of buying one.

Is there something else I can do?

:)

MerleneYoung, Feb 27, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

1. I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it . - Similar Threads - bought laptop won't

2. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  3. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  4. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in: Today, I thought I had bought Minecraft for windows 10 which I did. After I let it downald and I was so exited and just to find out it won't let me sign in and asking for me to buy it again. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in 2017 and I have the order code of it and I would...
  6. I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows: I just got a new pc from Microcenter. It's a Cyberpower. The specs has Windows 10 listed and yet, I went through the set up process and now I keep getting messages that I need to activate Windows 10. I have nothing to activate it with, no key code or anything. I figured...
  7. Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought GTA 5 but won't let me Download to my windows 10 computer: I recently bought Rockstars Grand theft auto on my windows 10 laptop. When I bought it, it didn't stay or launch. Then it said install on my devices and when I clicked on it, my laptop didn't pop up. Just Xbox. Please tell me how to fix this issue so I can enjoy my new GTA...
  8. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...
  9. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It: Just recently, I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad from 2nd and Charles to try for college. The problem I find, however, is that it states that it can't activate Windows. All it keeps giving me is the Error Code: 0x8007007B The version of Windows is 1511 (unless I can update it with...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379