Windows 10: I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows...

Discus and support I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my old laptop I've found and written down the activation key using the cmd prompt that I've seen others suggest. I have correctly loggd into my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saphira Tsuyuki, Apr 18, 2023.

1. I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows...

On my old laptop I've found and written down the activation key using the cmd prompt that I've seen others suggest. I have correctly loggd into my new PC with the appropriate microsoft account, however it still says that Windows is not activated and when i try to use the key I found on my laptop, it won't work. Other forums I've checked says that simply logging in with my microsoft account should be enough so why isn't it working.

:)

Saphira Tsuyuki, Apr 18, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2023
  4. I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows...

Activating Windows 10 On A PC using a Laptop

I recently built a PC, and i was wondering if it was possible to Activate Windows using my laptop which already has it activated.

juderoberts2, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows...

1. I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows... - Similar Threads - bought laptop before

2. I recently installed windows 10 on a pc I just built

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently installed windows 10 on a pc I just built: Alr so I shut it down left window keys in it and it turned back on fine then I shut I it down again this time I took windows keys out turned it back in and it did the same as last time going straight to black screen. I did what u said again and it worked fine I event tried...
  3. I recently installed windows 10 on a pc I just built

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently installed windows 10 on a pc I just built: Alr so I shut it down left window keys in it and it turned back on fine then I shut I it down again this time I took windows keys out turned it back in and it did the same as last time going straight to black screen. I did what u said again and it worked fine I event tried...
  4. I recently installed windows 10 on a pc I just built

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?: Windows 11 recently got updated with a cool feature called "Dynamic Lighting". This feature can be very useful in some scenarios and not so useful in others. I have yet to pick up a Windows 11 activation code and was curious to know if I need to activate it to customize the...
  6. Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?

Do I need to activate windows to customize a mouse I bought?: Windows 11 recently got updated with a cool feature called "Dynamic Lighting". This feature can be very useful in some scenarios and not so useful in others. I have yet to pick up a Windows 11 activation code and was curious to know if I need to activate it to customize the...
  7. I recently bought a PC and now can't activate Windows 11?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a PC and now can't activate Windows 11?!: Hi all,I recently bought myself a PC after using a laptop forever! However, I don't understand why when I signed into my account, which has Windows 11 already installed, I am told that I can't activate Windows 11?! I spent a lot of money on this PC and really do not want to...
  8. I recently bought a PC and now can't activate Windows 11?!

I recently bought a PC and now can't activate Windows 11?!: Hi all,I recently bought myself a PC after using a laptop forever! However, I don't understand why when I signed into my account, which has Windows 11 already installed, I am told that I can't activate Windows 11?! I spent a lot of money on this PC and really do not want to...
  9. I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows...

I bought a laptop with Windows before, and I recently built a PC. How do I activate windows...: On my old laptop I've found and written down the activation key using the cmd prompt that I've seen others suggest. I have correctly loggd into my new PC with the appropriate microsoft account, however it still says that Windows is not activated and when i try to use the key...
  10. My old PC died, I built a new one but how do I activate Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My old PC died, I built a new one but how do I activate Windows 10??: Hi, My old PC died running Windows 10 Pro, So I built a new PC. How do I activate windows again???? (I haven't got the code) I can see both PC's in my devices on my account. I have tried settings>Security>Activate >troubleshooting to activate but the only device that...