Windows 10: i bought a logitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external...

Discus and support i bought a logitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i bought aLlogitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external keyboard so it will work with the mouse. Right now I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R.Goodenow, Feb 26, 2020.

1. i bought a logitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external...

i bought aLlogitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external keyboard so it will work with the mouse. Right now I can only use the laptop keyboard to type with, the mouse makes nothing happen.

:)

R.Goodenow, Feb 26, 2020

2. Logitec mouse is not recognized by Windows 10.

Original Title: mouse

I just got a HP and used a logitec mouse last night to set the computer up. Today, the mouse will not work. I went and bought another thinking I broke the old one but it doesn't work either. I changed the batteries, made sure the switch is on, but it
    isn't recognized. Help

LisaFetchko, Feb 26, 2020
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Feb 26, 2020
  4. i bought a logitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external...

Disabling trackpad when external mouse is active

I have an ASUS laptop running Win10. The touchpad gestures sometimes accidentally activate and make a hash of my typing. I wish to use an external mouse and disable trackpad automatically when that mouse is active. Your advice says:

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Ease of Access.
    3. Click Touchpad.
    4. Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    5. You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

As you no doubt know, these instructions are WRONG. There is no toggle switch under touchpad, and no option to toggle touchpad off when using external mouse.

I allow WIN10 to update. It is updated.

So what is the secret? And why is it a secret?

Editorsteve1, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

i bought a logitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external...

1. i bought a logitec mouse yesterday and I don't know how to switch my laptop to my external... - Similar Threads - bought logitec mouse

2. Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it: Every time I use the laptop for a short period, it starts to lag and slows down in the FPS and slows down the games and applications and everything. And every time I use the laptop more the lag increases Is there a way to fix this problem?Forgot to mention that i scanned a...
  3. Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?: Hello, I have a Lenovo 730-15IKB laptop, its a 2 in 1 and I have it for about a year now. I was doing research upon it on the official lenovo website and some other sites and I noticed that in the spec section I always see a GTX 1050 as one of the specs, the GPU I have and...
  4. My mouse moves delayed, and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse moves delayed, and I don't know how to fix it.: Pretty often, though not all the time, my mouse will move slowly and delayed, very sluggishly, sometimes move to a random part of the screen. Sometimes, it will be just fine. Because the mouse moves so weirdly, it takes me another few seconds to get my mouse over something I...
  5. I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back

I changed my mouse cursor - I don't know how to change it back: I recently changed my mouse cursor, and then it changed everything. My loading cursor, my zooming cursor etc. I don't know how to change it back. Can someone help me?...
  6. trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to remap buttons on my logitec mouse: i recently bought a computer but the buttons on the mouse were odd inputs. when i go into the mouse option the mouse itself is not there. i use the mouse so it has to work it is connected through a USB. the mouse is a logitec G300....
  7. I bought a laptop in China. How to switch it to English?

I bought a laptop in China. How to switch it to English?: How to make preinstalled Windows less Chinese and more English? I don't understand anything in Chinese and I already installed English language pack but I cant select English language as a system language in control panel , only available option is Chinese. Any solution,...
  8. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse: I have one of those USB mouse-and-keyboard combos that wireless-ly connects both my mouse and keyboard. However, mouse acceleration is build in and the normal tutorials for disabling it don't apply because when I find the device in control panel, I only get the "general" tab...
  9. i don't know how to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i don't know how to reset my pc: How do I go about resetting my PC? I have a virus on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-reset-my-pc/0949c461-8a9b-45f5-82f6-3b47df87e1e3
  10. i don't know how to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i don't know how to reset my pc: How do I go about resetting my PC? I have a virus on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-dont-know-how-to-reset-my-pc/0949c461-8a9b-45f5-82f6-3b47df87e1e3