Windows 10: I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

Discus and support I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Christian1430, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game back. It's a game that I really enjoy but I can't afford to buy it twice, sadly.

:)

Christian1430, Jan 25, 2021

2. Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC

Hello (sorry for my english) i was bought a minecraft dungeons standart edition, and later i bought minecraft dungeons hero pass upgrade,but i cant install hero pass (i have newest version of windows).
    I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it. 373f6dfd-ff43-4844-9cd1-551978909e61?upload=true.png

TheMisterKLV, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Hi XTheGodOfGaminX,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Based on user experience who bought minecraft dungeon through microsoft strore specially the hero edition. You can't install it due to the 2020 10th may upgrade not being released.

You can check the steps indicated in this link if you want to have a refund of the game.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/...

Hope it helps.

Abram Pinto, Jan 25, 2021
  4. I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Hi, i had bought Minecraft Dungeons regular addition on PS4, and i wanted to buy the DLC for the new season and it wont let me. Why is that? Its saying i need the hero's addition. But, i can't get the hero's addition anymore as if its no longer available?
    Why is that?

IsaiahTrujillo, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

1. I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it. - Similar Threads - bought minecraft dungeons

2. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  3. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  4. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.: I bought October 20, 2020 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 Xbox Game Studios through the Microsoft store and played at the time. Now I've upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and can't download mineccraft dungeons anymore because this edition is no longer available. I...
  5. Bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition but unable to re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition but unable to re-download: Bought Dungeons Hero Edition when the game first came out but unable to re-download and being forced to buy again, the game was bought using the same email as this Microsoft account according to the receipt email bought through Mojang but the game doesn't show up in the...
  6. Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?: When I bought a laptop last year it came with a code to download a free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition through the Microsoft store, and I redeemed it on that laptop. Since then I no longer own that laptop and have recently bought another preowned laptop and tried to...
  7. Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work: Hi, In February 2019 I purchased "Minecraft: Java Edition". This was purchased through the Microsoft page, and I received the standard email: "This is a receipt for your Mojang order.1 x Minecraft: Java Edition at DKK 180.00----------------------------------Sum: DKK 180.00...
  8. I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass: I was recently gifted the Hero Pass Upgrade and I'm not sure as to why I can't install it. Every time I try to install the DLC, it says that there are no devices available for the download but, when I go to the page for the normal Minecraft Dungeons, I can see the devices I...
  10. I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: About a month ago I got the Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my old computer, I have a new computer now and I'm signing into the same microsoft account I used for the other one but it is not letting me redownload it. I only had the option to do the trial, so I downloaded the...