Windows 10: I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10

Discus and support I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The mini PC I have is: Alfawise Mini PC Z83V (64-bit) Desktop PC Processor Intel Atom X5-Z8350 DDR3 2 Go + eMMC 32 Go Graphics 400 Double Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatiasCorrea1, Feb 7, 2019.

1. I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10

The mini PC I have is: Alfawise Mini PC Z83V (64-bit) Desktop PC Processor Intel Atom X5-Z8350 DDR3 2 Go + eMMC 32 Go Graphics 400 Double Screen 2.4G/5.8G integrated WiFi 1000Mbps LAN BT 4.0 USB 3.0 VGA HDMI

A few weeks ago it stopped working after an auto update. My guess is that it did not have enough space in SSD to install the update. I managed to get it working with a Win10 USB boot drive. However, the wifi card is not recognized and I cannot find the driver anywhere. Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance,

Matias CORREA

:)

MatiasCorrea1, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Stop auto update in windows 10 pro

hello sir

Please sand a step list of how to stop auto update in my window 10 pro

my windows full details is;

Edition : windows 10 pro

version: 1703

os Build : 15063.674

LovelykHUSHi, Feb 7, 2019
  4. zalophus Win User

I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10

Auto Sleep Has Stopped Working

Win 10 Upgrade done a year ago. Everything worked fine. No hardware or software changes in last six months, other than auto Win 10 updates. System always went to sleep automatically per Power Option settings.

Then three days ago, Auto sleep of system no longer works (Monitor goes to sleep on time, but not system). Manual Sleep (Windows/Power/Sleep) works fine.

I have read all the previous posts about this issue, tried all the suggested fixes, and have now done all the trouble shooting that I can think of, but Sleep problem, persists.

zalophus, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10

1. I bought a mini PC 8 months ago and it stopped working after an auto update from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - bought mini months

2. I bought a pc about 3 months ago and after downloading the windows 11 update the activation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a pc about 3 months ago and after downloading the windows 11 update the activation...: what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-pc-about-3-months-ago-and-after/87f771e5-3617-43ff-9111-cbc4527b277b
  3. I bought a pc about 3 months ago and after downloading the windows 11 update the activation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a pc about 3 months ago and after downloading the windows 11 update the activation...: what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-pc-about-3-months-ago-and-after/87f771e5-3617-43ff-9111-cbc4527b277b
  4. I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...: i've recently been trying to activate windows i have my product key but i no longer have to options to activate windows i have no option to enter in my key to activate windows nor can i go back to windows 10 i also quite literally reinstalled windows 11 and still cannot...
  5. I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...: i've recently been trying to activate windows i have my product key but i no longer have to options to activate windows i have no option to enter in my key to activate windows nor can i go back to windows 10 i also quite literally reinstalled windows 11 and still cannot...
  6. Help! Problem after the update of Windows 10 a month ago.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Problem after the update of Windows 10 a month ago.: Then my files on desktop were transferred automatically to windows(c) and all passwords were gone. My bigger problem is that - everytime I put my laptop to sleep, it has some updates and I have to login to everything (email, spotify, github, canva etc). It happens every 2...
  7. I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but...

I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bminerrox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lso689/i_have_a_serious_issue_i_bought_this_pc_off/
  8. Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...

Bought this laptop a few months ago and got spotify from the microsoft store, turned the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InterestingName216 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itsmwn/bought_this_laptop_a_few_months_ago_and_got/
  9. I bought a pc with a windows 10 product key like a month ago and windows has deactivated itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a pc with a windows 10 product key like a month ago and windows has deactivated itself: can someone help because its really annoying [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-pc-with-a-windows-10-product-key-like-a/40df2ed1-2133-4331-9651-edf4e8886360"
  10. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...