Windows 10: I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display...

Discus and support I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon Swiegers, Nov 28, 2022.

1. I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display...

I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics

:)

Brandon Swiegers, Nov 28, 2022
  2. SJP74 Win User

Windows 11 Memory leak - Windows Explorer / Desktop Windows Manager - Intel display adapter

My system is a Windows 11 Dell Inspiron desktop tower, with Intel i5 11th gen cpu and Intel UHD Graphics 730 display adapter, version 30.0.100.9955. There is a memory leak which causes the system to be more or less locked up in the morning after being left on overnight. The taskbar and / or start menu don't work. Memory consumption by the two processes is excessive, but not 100%. Restarting Windows Explorer process sometimes works, but more often than not, requires a system restart to recover. The issue started after one of the Windows updates in January.

The problem results from allowing the display to be powered off after a period of inactivity. About every 5 seconds, the system will bleep twice, until the monitor powers on after I press a key or move the mouse. After I changed the power options for the display to "never power off", the problem has been circumvented.

I would like to know if there is a fix forthcoming from Dell, Intel, or Microsoft. Intel support site mentions new drivers for 10th and 12th gen chips, nothing for 11trh gen, and nothing specific for UHD Graphics 730.

SJP74, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Brink Win User

I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display...

Introducing 12th Gen Intel Core Processors

Source: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...rocessors.html

Brink, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display...

1. I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display... - Similar Threads - bought 12th gen

2. Assassins creed 2 crashing in Intel uhd 730

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed 2 crashing in Intel uhd 730: Hi im facing a issue in assassins creed 2. When i start the game first game cutscene appears then it crashes to desktop still im facing this same issue in Ac brotherhood and even revelation wont launch on my system i dont know why ezio games are not working.but when i disable...
  3. Assassins creed 2 crashing in Intel uhd 730

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assassins creed 2 crashing in Intel uhd 730: Hi im facing a issue in assassins creed 2. When i start the game first game cutscene appears then it crashes to desktop still im facing this same issue in Ac brotherhood and even revelation wont launch on my system i dont know why ezio games are not working.but when i disable...
  4. I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics 730 and i cant change my display...: I bought a new 12th gen pc with Intel uhd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-12th-gen-pc-with-intel-uhd-graphics/7b1a7665-5451-417e-8f0b-d0dc08411feb
  5. Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing: It seems as though my laptop has an issue with the intel UHD Graphics driver that is installed. Every hour or so it will crash. I will either need to restart or go to Device Manager, disable the device, and then enable the device. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling...
  6. Random BSODs with changing error codes on new Windows 11 PC Intel UHD 730 graphics, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs with changing error codes on new Windows 11 PC Intel UHD 730 graphics, no...: Hello,on a newly assembled PC Intel i3-12100 Alder Lake CPU, Gigabyte B660 DS3H AX DDR4 mainboard, G.Skill Aegis DIMM Kit 16GB DDR4-3200 CL16-18-18-38 RAM, Samsung SSD 980 M.2, no dedicated graphics adapter, just iGPU with a freshly installed Windows 11 Pro, even after...
  7. Random BSODs with changing error codes on new Windows 11 PC Intel UHD 730 graphics, no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs with changing error codes on new Windows 11 PC Intel UHD 730 graphics, no...: Hello,on a newly assembled PC Intel i3-12100 Alder Lake CPU, Gigabyte B660 DS3H AX DDR4 mainboard, G.Skill Aegis DIMM Kit 16GB DDR4-3200 CL16-18-18-38 RAM, Samsung SSD 980 M.2, no dedicated graphics adapter, just iGPU with a freshly installed Windows 11 Pro, even after...
  8. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...