Windows 10: i bought a new acer computer it was supposed to come with microsoft office.how do i activate

Discus and support i bought a new acer computer it was supposed to come with microsoft office.how do i activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I activate Microsoft office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ima2x4x96, Jul 26, 2020.

1. ima2x4x96 Win User

i bought a new acer computer it was supposed to come with microsoft office.how do i activate

how do I activate Microsoft office

:)

ima2x4x96, Jul 26, 2020

2. My previous computer stop functioning and I bought a new one. I want to use my previous product key but activation fails

I have a digital license for Windows Pro that was bought a couple months ago.

Now I want to use that digital license and product key in a new computer, as the previous one where that key was activated no longer exists.

I followed all step by step guides but activation keeps saying my product key was used in a previous device.

I do not want to buy a new license. What can I do?

Diego Zeballos Fraigne, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Compumind Win User
    How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer

Strictly FYI -

I agree with NavyLCDR's suggestion, too.

BIOS Keys by Manufacturer

Here's a list of common BIOS keys by brand. Depending on the age of your model, the key may be different.

• ASRock: F2 or DEL
    • ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for Motherboards
    • Acer: F2 or DEL
    • Dell: F2 or F12
    • ECS: DEL
    • Gigabyte / Aorus: F2 or DEL
    • HP: F10
    • Lenovo (Consumer Laptops): F2 or Fn + F2
    • Lenovo (Desktops): F1
    • Lenovo (ThinkPads): Enter then F1.
    • MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCs
    • Microsoft Surface Tablets: Press and hold volume up button.
    • Origin PC: F2
    • Samsung: F2
    • Toshiba: F2
    • Zotac: DEL
    *chuckle

Compumind, Jul 26, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

i bought a new acer computer it was supposed to come with microsoft office.how do i activate

How do I reformat entire computer?

Update:

• I probably should have taken better notes on what I've already tried
    • I created the USB flash drive as directed in #26. That did indeed install W10
    • I now am at the same point that I described in my post #6, with my drives still being dynamic rather than basic and the following exceptions from my post #6 (not sure)
    - Now all of my data is on the C:\ drive rather than the various folders like "My Documents
    - I apparently need to reinstall my display driver. The display is wonkey (circles are ovals) and I can’t seem to adjust using the settings menu.
    - Other partitions that came installed with my HP notebook like System, Tools, and Recovery now have different drive settings

So I’ve come almost full circle except with a few steps backwards. I’ll try more carefully to follow Post #2 and #7 as suggested. Possibly I missed as step with those earlier. I’ll also check with my other software to see if there is a simpler way to revert my computer back to the way it was out of the box.

lbeck, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. i bought a new acer computer it was supposed to come with microsoft office.how do i activate - Similar Threads - bought acer computer

2. I bought my Acer Aspire C24 that was supposed to come with 512GB of storage but only came...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my Acer Aspire C24 that was supposed to come with 512GB of storage but only came...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-my-acer-aspire-c24-that-was-supposed-to/61b78464-1695-4428-a25a-139cf0c4948c
  3. I bought my Acer Aspire C24 that was supposed to come with 512GB of storage but only came...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my Acer Aspire C24 that was supposed to come with 512GB of storage but only came...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-my-acer-aspire-c24-that-was-supposed-to/61b78464-1695-4428-a25a-139cf0c4948c
  4. I bought a new PC and it did not come with Microsoft Store, is there a way to get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new PC and it did not come with Microsoft Store, is there a way to get it?: I just bought a new pc MSI Aegis R Gaming Desktop 13th Gen Intel Core i7 13700f GeForce RTX 4060TI Windows 11 and it did not come with Microsoft Store is there any way to get it on?...
  5. I bought a new PC and it did not come with Microsoft Store, is there a way to get it?

I bought a new PC and it did not come with Microsoft Store, is there a way to get it?: I just bought a new pc MSI Aegis R Gaming Desktop 13th Gen Intel Core i7 13700f GeForce RTX 4060TI Windows 11 and it did not come with Microsoft Store is there any way to get it on?...
  6. I bought a new computer. How do I switch over the no-advertisement subscription for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new computer. How do I switch over the no-advertisement subscription for the...: I bought a new computer. How do I switch over the no-advertisement subscription for the "solitaire and casual app". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-computer-how-do-i-switch-over-the/1082faac-ab1c-4526-99cb-625d0ebd3310
  7. I bought a new computer. How do I switch over the no-advertisement subscription for the...

I bought a new computer. How do I switch over the no-advertisement subscription for the...: I bought a new computer. How do I switch over the no-advertisement subscription for the "solitaire and casual app". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-computer-how-do-i-switch-over-the/1082faac-ab1c-4526-99cb-625d0ebd3310
  8. How do I activate a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate a computer: The computer is in the community room hasn't been activated for some time need help to set it up please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-a-computer/7cd2561c-00c3-4e74-8aa8-1701aa1514b3
  9. How do I activate a computer

How do I activate a computer: The computer is in the community room hasn't been activated for some time need help to set it up please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-a-computer/7cd2561c-00c3-4e74-8aa8-1701aa1514b3
  10. I bought new gaming pc, supposed to have windows 10 already activated but is not and shows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought new gaming pc, supposed to have windows 10 already activated but is not and shows...: Just like the title says, I just bought 2,000 dollar gaming pc and code is already entered on this pc and should be working but there is a red paragraph underneath the product key that says "we cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital license...