Windows 10: I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

Discus and support I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10. Now it says its windows 11 which i do not want. How can I fix this and how did it happen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nana2003_023, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10. Now it says its windows 11 which i do not want. How can I fix this and how did it happen?

:)

Nana2003_023, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Jun 7, 2023
  4. ddelo Win User

I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

Bloatware on new HP laptop

Being a loyal hp/Compaq customer since 2006, I have bought since then 9 laptops from them, for my family.
    I do the exact same thing with the proposed by @NavyLCDR process!
    Create a full image of the hp installation, just for peace of mind and clean install Windows and reinstall the drivers as proposed, although nowadays that's not necessary either, as Microsoft provides all necessary drivers upon installation.
    You might make an exception for the Intel RST and sound drivers. The first one after testing the best performing one for your system and the second, the best sounding one according to your tastes.
    Update the BIOS to the most recent one, proposed by hp and don't bother with its bloatware.
    As for HPSA, it won't do anything more than give you the same list you'll get with a simple visit to the hp support page for your PC.
    Save yourself the time and effort trying to decide what is worth keeping or not, from all the hp installed bloatware! *Smile

ddelo, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

1. I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how... - Similar Threads - bought laptop windows11

2. I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...: I want to install new window . Tell me about zedair window from which website i have to installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-zedair-laptop-now-i-want-to-install-window/cfda3b7a-9d45-4667-a8bf-b332410427ba
  3. I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...: I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10. Now it says its windows 11 which i do not want. How can I fix this and how did it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-hp-laptop-windows-10-but-now-it/db5a52fd-9af5-441f-a28e-3df328fddc7e
  4. I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...: I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10. Now it says its windows 11 which i do not want. How can I fix this and how did it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-hp-laptop-windows-10-but-now-it/db5a52fd-9af5-441f-a28e-3df328fddc7e
  5. I bought new laptop with windows 11 home edition, now i want to upgrade it with windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought new laptop with windows 11 home edition, now i want to upgrade it with windows 11...: I bought new laptop with windows 11 home edition, now i want to upgrade it with windows 11 pro, can I upgrade directly with new license key ? Or need to install new OS ?...
  6. I bought new laptop with windows 11 home edition, now i want to upgrade it with windows 11...

I bought new laptop with windows 11 home edition, now i want to upgrade it with windows 11...: I bought new laptop with windows 11 home edition, now i want to upgrade it with windows 11 pro, can I upgrade directly with new license key ? Or need to install new OS ?...
  7. How do I go back to windows 10 I bought windows 10 and wanted windows 10 now it auto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back to windows 10 I bought windows 10 and wanted windows 10 now it auto...: I PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 I WANTED WINDOWS 10 IT AUTO UPDATED TO WINDOWS 11 HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 BACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-10-i-bought-windows-10/ce925f9f-921b-4716-a862-7792058f7a02
  8. How do I go back to windows 10 I bought windows 10 and wanted windows 10 now it auto...

How do I go back to windows 10 I bought windows 10 and wanted windows 10 now it auto...: I PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 I WANTED WINDOWS 10 IT AUTO UPDATED TO WINDOWS 11 HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 BACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-10-i-bought-windows-10/ce925f9f-921b-4716-a862-7792058f7a02
  9. How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...: I bought a reconditioned laptop, but it's faulty. When I set it up, I signed in with my Microsoft account. Now that I have to return it, I want all connection to my Microsoft account removed. How do I sign out of my account totally securely, so that there's no way anyone can...
  10. how do i restore computer to the day i bought it? mine is a hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i restore computer to the day i bought it? mine is a hp laptop: how do I restore my hp laptop to the day I bought it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-computer-to-the-day-i-bought-it/e8ce9ceb-50d7-406a-be07-0dcf2d46ba6c