Windows 10: I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

Discus and support I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new USB PnP microphone Sades Orpheus Windows won't detect the device. The device manager always gets stuck when I scan for new hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohammadBimo, Oct 16, 2021.

1. I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

I bought a new USB PnP microphone Sades Orpheus Windows won't detect the device. The device manager always gets stuck when I scan for new hardware devices. Then BSOD of BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation or the PC just crashes.When the PC crashes, I forced the hard shutdown in an attempt to restart the PC. While the USB Microphone is still plugged in, the windows won't boot. Even if it finally boots, the window still won't recognize the USB microphone, and won't shut down. When I unplugged the microphone, the windows will boot normally though no problem was fixed. The microphone is still undetected

:)

MohammadBimo, Oct 16, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Can't boot into windows with usb hub plugged in

Check boot order, make sure the hub/whatever is not being set as the first boot device. Other than that, if it has a power switch, turn it off until needed!

I have an Aluratek USB2.0/SATA dock. if it's plugged in, or if I have one of my USB 3,0 drives plugged in, boot will either fail, or take an eternity. Hardware incompatibilites still happen, unfortunately.

cadaveca, Oct 16, 2021
  3. scraff Win User
    My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Temujin Win User

I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

Can't boot into windows with usb hub plugged in

Noticed you found the option in the BIOS.

I've noticed the occasional USB boot glitches when plugged in to some of the ports. On the P67 and Z68 boards, the USB 3.0 charge ports would cause this. Plugging in to one of the regular black ports has remedied this most of the time but not always.

It also happens on some of the red combo-USB ports. Swapping ports helped. I only run in to this because these are typically one of the systems in the test review.

Temujin, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

1. I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,... - Similar Threads - bought USB Microphone

2. When I plug in my microphone, one side of my headphones turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug in my microphone, one side of my headphones turns off.: When I plug in my headphones in the front panel of my pc, one side of the headphones stops working, but if I plug it on the back panel windows registers it as speakers so I cant really use my headphones with the poor sound volume....
  3. When I plug in my microphone, one side of my headphones turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I plug in my microphone, one side of my headphones turns off.: When I plug in my headphones in the front panel of my pc, one side of the headphones stops working, but if I plug it on the back panel windows registers it as speakers so I cant really use my headphones with the poor sound volume....
  4. I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...: I bought a new USB PnP microphone Sades Orpheus Windows won't detect the device. The device manager always gets stuck when I scan for new hardware devices. Then BSOD of BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation or the PC just crashes.When the PC crashes, I forced the hard shutdown in an...
  5. I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...: I bought a new USB PnP microphone Sades Orpheus Windows won't detect the device. The device manager always gets stuck when I scan for new hardware devices. Then BSOD of BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation or the PC just crashes.When the PC crashes, I forced the hard shutdown in an...
  6. Dark Mode Turns Off Everytime I Boot My PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Turns Off Everytime I Boot My PC: For some unknown reason when I boot my pc now dark mode reverts to light mode. When this happens I got to reset it back to dark mode. This has never happened before. How do I fix this idiocy? 181727
  7. Is there a way to turn off the microphone when using earbuds, but keep it on if I plug in a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn off the microphone when using earbuds, but keep it on if I plug in a...: I often switch between using apple earbuds and my headset. When I'm playing a game that I need the mic for I use my headset, but if it's not needed then I use the earbuds as they are more comfortable. The problem is that there is a VERY loud mic buzz that comes from the...
  8. microphone: speaker cannot work when I plug in a usb microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone: speaker cannot work when I plug in a usb microphone: I plug my USB microphone into my laptop, it can detect sound, can record sound, but my laptop cannot play the sound neither by computer speaker nor headphone, unless I pull out the USB microphone....
  9. Boot loop - Everytime i turn on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot loop - Everytime i turn on pc: Everytime i turn on pc i get boot loop saying choose and option ive tried start up repair and it doesnt work i tried system restore also doesnt work it says to use system restore you must specify which windows installation to restore[IMG]...
  10. No drives detected, won't boot if there's a usb plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No drives detected, won't boot if there's a usb plugged in: I switched off my pc during a 'getting windows ready screen' that got stuck due to the fact I didn't want to leave it on over night. The next day when I tried to boot it, it let off a loud prolonged beep and got stuck in the now very laggy bios menu. Some research online...