Windows 10: I bought a pc the other day and have the following problem and question?

Discus and support I bought a pc the other day and have the following problem and question? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a captiva gaming machine and someone said play the operating system on the ssd i made but the normal hard drive is not shown what do i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shadowghost459, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I bought a pc the other day and have the following problem and question?

i have a captiva gaming machine and someone said play the operating system on the ssd i made but the normal hard drive is not shown what do i have to do to access it?

operating system is windows 10

:)

Shadowghost459, Jun 5, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Problem with waking up from sleep mode, grey sceen is shown

Hi,

We would like to ask you some questions in order to assist you properly:

• You mentioned that your PC worked perfectly prior to this day, have you made any changes in you PC before you started experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

For now, we suggest to run the built-in Power troubleshooter and check the results. This troubleshooter is used to find and fix problems with your PC's power settings to conserve power and extend battery life. Here are the steps:

• In the Search bar, type Troubleshooting.
    • In the left pane, select View all.
    • Select Power and follow the prompted steps.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 5, 2020
  4. I bought a pc the other day and have the following problem and question?

My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I bought a pc the other day and have the following problem and question?

1. I bought a pc the other day and have the following problem and question? - Similar Threads - bought following problem

2. Hello.I bought a windows 11 home key the other day and I still have not recieved a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.I bought a windows 11 home key the other day and I still have not recieved a...: Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloi-bought-a-windows-11-home-key-the-other-day/d6cd10a7-4621-43ba-a0ab-430f16dd8322
  3. Hello.I bought a windows 11 home key the other day and I still have not recieved a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello.I bought a windows 11 home key the other day and I still have not recieved a...: Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helloi-bought-a-windows-11-home-key-the-other-day/d6cd10a7-4621-43ba-a0ab-430f16dd8322
  4. I have a question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a question: My laptop decided my pin is no longer available due to a change of security. It has options for set up my pin or sign in options, my mouse will hover over them highlighting them, but not let me click on them...
  5. Follow up to Previous Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow up to Previous Question: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...
  6. Follow up question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Follow up question.: I'm so sorry but can we answer my latesthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/photos-arent-displaying-on-gallery/162c6566-ecba-459c-a471-9e47d0ef4662?tm=1612410569546 reply here? Thanks....
  7. i have a question about the pc speed

in Browsers and Email
    i have a question about the pc speed: i have win10 enterprise and now after the last update my pc slows way down if i leave the browser up for any lenght of time. i did not have that issue ever before. if i click the x to close the browser it may take 13 to 30 seconds to shut the browser down. if i leave the...
  8. i have a question about the pc speed

in Windows 10 Support
    i have a question about the pc speed: i have win10 enterprise and now after the last update my pc slows way down if i leave the browser up for any lenght of time. i did not have that issue ever before. if i click the x to close the browser it may take 13 to 30 seconds to shut the browser down. if i leave the...
  9. Follow up unanswered question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Follow up unanswered question: Hello can we pls answer my question? It's ananswered about 2 weeks. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/follow-up-unanswered-question/65b06952-4ecf-40f7-a6be-0d2245fac31e
  10. Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems: Can anyone help please? Following the last Windows update I have problems with outlook whereby it closes down to the taskbar every time I close an email. Also from my start menu, I no longer have a list of tasks and my 'life at a glance' totally changed. In addition to...