Windows 10: i bought a product on the wrong account

Discus and support i bought a product on the wrong account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i recently bought a Acient coin pack for Sea of theives. on their webbsite it said it can take up to 72 hours for it to be delivered until today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoelNyström, Jun 30, 2021.

1. i bought a product on the wrong account

Hello, i recently bought a Acient coin pack for Sea of theives. on their webbsite it said it can take up to 72 hours for it to be delivered until today when i saw that i had automaticly logged into another account on microsoft store and bought the coins on the account which i don't own the game on Is there anyone i can get a refund or a transfer of the product

:)

JoelNyström, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 30, 2021
  3. HELP. WRONG PRODUCT bought online.

Hi,

I hope to find some help here.

I have a big problem and I don't find the right link to let you know that I bought the wrong product.

Minutes ago I bought the wrong windows 10, and is not cheap here in Iceland, (and here in Iceland we don't have technical support in our country to call).

I just notice because I have a second hand computer, that I was sure that it came with windows 10 PRO, but instead of that it has windows 10 HOME that is half price than the "pro" here. Really if I know that, I just buy the windows 10 HOME. (*in the specification
    of the computer says it is a Windows PRO).

In the computer it was saying that it has windows 10 PRO... until I bought and tried to run the installer program it says that it has wrong activation key *even says windows Pro key, in the windows Home product.

I just wanted to have the activation key and why not buy the windows 10 again because surely I can't activate some functions without the product key that is needed, So I just wanted to make it right ... I didn't want some "pirate key" cloned or what ever,
    I just wanted make it right.

It was not necessary to pay double price for it.

I bought the wrong windows for this computer, and I can't activate this because I have the wrong windows that works with its proper product key.

I want to change product and a partial refund. I don]t know where to write or call.

I don't know where to write or call. I saw only the virtual agent that can' help me this time.

HELP. HELP. HELP.

Yolanda LC.

Housewife in Iceland.

YOLANDALOPEZ3, Jun 30, 2021
  4. i bought a product on the wrong account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

i bought a product on the wrong account

1. i bought a product on the wrong account - Similar Threads - bought product wrong

2. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  3. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  4. Bought the wrong product and now I can’t return it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought the wrong product and now I can’t return it.: I recently bought a windows 10 pro key from the Microsoft store, except it was just an upgrade for my laptop instead of a key that can be used on a new computer. I looked at my orders to no avail as it didn’t give me the option to refund it even though I hadn’t used it yet....
  5. Bought the wrong product and now I can’t return it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought the wrong product and now I can’t return it.: I recently bought a windows 10 pro key from the Microsoft store, except it was just an upgrade for my laptop instead of a key that can be used on a new computer. I looked at my orders to no avail as it didn’t give me the option to refund it even though I hadn’t used it yet....
  6. Bought the wrong product and now I can’t return it.

7. Bought minecraft to wrong account

Bought minecraft to wrong account: Hi I wanted to buy minecraft for windows starter pack for my son but "accidentally" bough it for my account even though I bough it from my son's account and I had to give permission to his account to buy it... How can I move the purchase to my son's account? thank you...
  8. Need to refund something I bought on the wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need to refund something I bought on the wrong account: I bought something on an old account that I had logged into to check something, and I'm looking to refund it and buy it again on my current account. Any help on how to do that? I haven't played the game that I'm trying to refund at all, so I would hope that it's possible....
  9. Bought a new laptop, but they used the wrong product code

Bought a new laptop, but they used the wrong product code: I bought a new ASUS TUF FX505DD laptop. It was supposed to have Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Went to activate Windows, and it's telling me that I can't activate because no product key. I ran the troubleshoot, and it tells me that the product key used on my laptop was...
  10. I bought the wrong laptop??

I bought the wrong laptop??: I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with...