Windows 10: I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro

Discus and support I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a refurbished computer and I can't get it to activate windows ten. It is an HP pro. It wants me to buy a $199 license or have product key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BobStraub, Nov 25, 2020.

1. BobStraub Win User

I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro

I bought a refurbished computer and I can't get it to activate windows ten. It is an HP pro. It wants me to buy a $199 license or have product key. All I do on a computer is buy and sell on ebay. No license required and they did not send me a product key. can anybody help me.

:)

BobStraub, Nov 25, 2020

2. cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows 10 Pro loaded. Will not accept my activation key to re-activate

I purchased a refurbished HP desktop computer with Windows 10 Pro loaded on it. Initially, no problem. Activation key worked. Then something happened and it says Windows is not activated, and it will not accept my activation key.

LaurenRichardson1, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install

It wouldn't surprise me if that applies to MAR's.
    I've bought many refurbished computers over the years and the stickers on them that looked like the images that have been posted.

I don't know the requirements for MRR's but that's what you probably have.
    Can you contact the refurbisher and get them to activate what you bought from them?
    --- I’d like to believe they should be able to tell you over the phone what product key to use to get it activated.

Go back to post #2 and use the ShowKeyPlus link Bree provided.
    --- Find out what ShowKeyPlus reports.
    --- Instead of trying to change a Windows 10 Pro non-existent product key you might be able to use the Windows 8.1 Pro key if ShowKeyPlus records it. I'm not sure how yet, but at least get the ShowKeyPlus information.

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jonlykins Win User

I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro

refurbished computer and activating windows

bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used.

jonlykins, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro - Similar Threads - bought refurbished computer

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. i recently bought a refurbished hp that said windows 10 installed and activated.

i recently bought a refurbished hp that said windows 10 installed and activated.: its not activated and keep getting the error code 0xc004c003 how do i activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-a-refurbished-hp-that-said/416980e5-23a4-4046-b524-d2b88a07c771
  6. refurbished computer and activating windows

refurbished computer and activating windows: bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-computer-and-activating-windows/85f60fb4-1ad5-43b2-aeb5-ed2512893ed2
  7. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...: frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-refurbished-computer-from-frys/5d68ab1a-1887-4994-b10d-8617a1bba261
  8. activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

activating windows ten on a refurbished pc: So I got a free download for windows ten onto my laptop. I have now refurbished this old pc and have been running it without activating windows ten. Now it keeps giving me an error code when I try to activate it?...
  9. cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows...

cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows...: I purchased a refurbished HP desktop computer with Windows 10 Pro loaded on it. Initially, no problem. Activation key worked. Then something happened and it says Windows is not activated, and it will not accept my activation key....
  10. I bought a Windows Ten Pro key and it doesn't work...

I bought a Windows Ten Pro key and it doesn't work...: I bought a new Dell Laptop with Windows Ten Home. I wanted to wipe the laptop clean and set it up the way I set up all my machines, partitioning the drive basically. Plus to wipe out whatever crap they pre-install. The product key for the OS it came with is "injected" into...