Windows 10: i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

Discus and support i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KEVINMARTIN_655, Sep 14, 2019.

1. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ???

:)

KEVINMARTIN_655, Sep 14, 2019

2. newly refurbished computer windows activation help

Couldn't stop thinking about your problem so I've got some follow-up questions for you. Answer-by-number: 1. Did you purchase the refurbished computer or did someone purchase it for you? 2. Was the refurbished computer purchased at a Best Buy retail store
    or online? 3. Was the refurbished computer purchased with a major credit-card? Cite: Get help with Windows activation errors [includes an Activation troubleshooter] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-10-get-help-with-activation-errors Activation
    in Win10 (general info) ["If you bought a refurbished PC, the refurbisher, not Microsoft (or Best Buy), must provide you with a valid product key.'] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440 COMMENTARY: You're not the first person to encounter such problems
    (and worse) with a refurbished computer and you certainly won't be the last. In the past month or two, I've helped at least ten (10) others with similar problems. Unfortunately you get what you *don't* pay for when it comes to refurbished devices. It's as
    if you're being penalized for not having $1,000.00 USD or more to purchase a computer. IMHO consumers should complain - loudly - to anyone who'll listen (e.g., banks; credit card companies; Better Business Bureau; retail stores selling such junk). Make enough
    noise and you might get action (e.g., a credit or refund).

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 14, 2019
  3. newly refurbished computer windows activation help

I recently bought a newly refurbished computer tower and I'm having a hard time activating windows on it. it says that I have the wrong activation code or product key? am I doing something wrong or do I need to purchase a new key? I was not involved in
    the set up,a family member did that for me,should I have them take a look at it?

caitlinbromberg, Sep 14, 2019
  4. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

windows activation

I just bought a refurbished desktop dell computer and need to activate windows having trouble doing so what are steps to do this right

JohnMontoya2, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

1. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,... - Similar Threads - bought refurbished computer

2. i can not activate window.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i can not activate window.: the window operating system in my pc. I need help activating it. the product key that was used is not working this is the error detail Error code: 0x8007007B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-activate-window/5c81fbc8-1658-437c-a3da-0fe9818ac2ab"
  3. Help! I recently bought a new motherboard and now I can not activate windows and the help...

Help! I recently bought a new motherboard and now I can not activate windows and the help...: I originally bought windows 7 with a physical copy about 9 years ago. Through various moves I do not have the physical key anymore. And since I upgraded to windows 10, I didnt think I would need it. I was wrong. Now I can not activate windows on my PC because I upgraded...
  4. Refurbished computer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refurbished computer with windows 10: I recently purchased a computer through walmart.com. I came with Windows 10. I had to call your company to get it activated. Now, when I try to download anything it asks for a password before I can open the files. I never made a password and my Microsoft password doesn't...
  5. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  6. i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?: i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-10-key-how-can-i-check-if-it-is/87854d5e-68a6-4f2f-ad3b-47d5afa9623d"
  7. Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I speak with someone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer): Can I speak with someone on the phone about MS Office Suite (I just bought a new computer) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-speak-with-someone-about-ms-office-suite-i/2bb956db-0ca0-4a32-baac-197e43963bcb"
  8. I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work: I just keep getting the same messege "something went wrong, and we weren't able to make your copy of Windows genuin" I did get an e-mail confirming the purchase but i can't even download it from there due to the download link also being broken giving me the "We are sorry, the...
  9. activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

activating windows ten on a refurbished pc: So I got a free download for windows ten onto my laptop. I have now refurbished this old pc and have been running it without activating windows ten. Now it keeps giving me an error code when I try to activate it?...
  10. cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows...

cannot reactivate Windows 10 Pro on computer I purchased from HP refurbished with Windows...: I purchased a refurbished HP desktop computer with Windows 10 Pro loaded on it. Initially, no problem. Activation key worked. Then something happened and it says Windows is not activated, and it will not accept my activation key....