Windows 10: i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

Discus and support i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KEVINMARTIN_655, Sep 14, 2019.

1. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ???

:)

KEVINMARTIN_655, Sep 14, 2019

2. newly refurbished computer windows activation help

Couldn't stop thinking about your problem so I've got some follow-up questions for you. Answer-by-number: 1. Did you purchase the refurbished computer or did someone purchase it for you? 2. Was the refurbished computer purchased at a Best Buy retail store
    or online? 3. Was the refurbished computer purchased with a major credit-card? Cite: Get help with Windows activation errors [includes an Activation troubleshooter] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-10-get-help-with-activation-errors Activation
    in Win10 (general info) ["If you bought a refurbished PC, the refurbisher, not Microsoft (or Best Buy), must provide you with a valid product key.'] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440 COMMENTARY: You're not the first person to encounter such problems
    (and worse) with a refurbished computer and you certainly won't be the last. In the past month or two, I've helped at least ten (10) others with similar problems. Unfortunately you get what you *don't* pay for when it comes to refurbished devices. It's as
    if you're being penalized for not having $1,000.00 USD or more to purchase a computer. IMHO consumers should complain - loudly - to anyone who'll listen (e.g., banks; credit card companies; Better Business Bureau; retail stores selling such junk). Make enough
    noise and you might get action (e.g., a credit or refund).

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 14, 2019
  3. newly refurbished computer windows activation help

I recently bought a newly refurbished computer tower and I'm having a hard time activating windows on it. it says that I have the wrong activation code or product key? am I doing something wrong or do I need to purchase a new key? I was not involved in
    the set up,a family member did that for me,should I have them take a look at it?

caitlinbromberg, Sep 14, 2019
  4. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

windows activation

I just bought a refurbished desktop dell computer and need to activate windows having trouble doing so what are steps to do this right

JohnMontoya2, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

1. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,... - Similar Threads - bought refurbished computer

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?: I bought an OEM Windows 11 dvd, without realizing that the case I bought for the new build didnt accommodate an optical drive. If I do a USB download of Win 11, will I be able to activate it using the code that came with the disc? I am worried that it may not activate because...
  4. Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install from a USB, but activate with the code from the disc I bought?: I bought an OEM Windows 11 dvd, without realizing that the case I bought for the new build didnt accommodate an optical drive. If I do a USB download of Win 11, will I be able to activate it using the code that came with the disc? I am worried that it may not activate because...
  5. i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate: i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-from-microsoft-store-but-it/64075381-e81e-4de9-92ff-cfda28a63902
  6. I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro

I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro: I bought a refurbished computer and I can't get it to activate windows ten. It is an HP pro. It wants me to buy a $199 license or have product key. All I do on a computer is buy and sell on ebay. No license required and they did not send me a product key. can anybody help...
  7. i recently bought a refurbished hp that said windows 10 installed and activated.

i recently bought a refurbished hp that said windows 10 installed and activated.: its not activated and keep getting the error code 0xc004c003 how do i activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-a-refurbished-hp-that-said/416980e5-23a4-4046-b524-d2b88a07c771
  8. I bought a used computer with Windows 10, but it won't activate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought a used computer with Windows 10, but it won't activate: I bought a used desktop on Ebay with Windows 10 included, but when I set it up it wasn't activated and when I tried I got error 0xc004f074. Is this common, should I return it, or what? Thanks submitted by /u/johnq1233 [link] [comments]...
  9. refurbished computer and activating windows

refurbished computer and activating windows: bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-computer-and-activating-windows/85f60fb4-1ad5-43b2-aeb5-ed2512893ed2
  10. I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.

I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.: [IMG] This is the picture of the label on my computer. I can not activate Windows 10. Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-activate-windows-10-on-refurbished/a1fe0792-71e8-4db5-a53f-eb4deeb52c8b"