Windows 10: I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

Discus and support I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZsoltKőrösi, Aug 20, 2019.

1. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money.
    At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it didn't work and it disappeared.

:)

ZsoltKőrösi, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Maveriko Win User

Minecraft texture pack

Hi

I bought Texture pack for my windows 10 minecraft edition within the game. I can't access it now.

Atleast my bank account is billed 3,99€. so maybye something went wrong. Only thing I can think what went wrong is that when I did the purhase I was not logged into my xbox account ingame.

Not a disaster moneywise, but just wondering what went wrong here.

-Marko

Maveriko, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Bring back the pre-1.10 textures for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.

I have been playing Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for six years and the recent update for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition changed the default textures. Me and a lot of Minecraft players hate the new textures. Please bring back the textures from the 1.9 update for
    Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. If you can't, then can you make a texture pack with the old default textures like you did with Minecraft: Java Edition? The old default textures is what made Minecraft, Minecraft. The new default textures makes Minecraft not feel
    like Minecraft. Minecraft is my favorite game and the new default textures make me want to stop playing Minecraft forever, and I don't want that to happen. Please change back the default textures to the pre-1.10 version.

Thanks,

Jake Thorson a.k.a. JakeTBone

JakeThorson, Aug 20, 2019
  4. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

Minecraft explorers pack not appearing and lost some of my minecraft marketplace coins because of this

Hello there firstly is this the right place to be posting this?

I recently bought a code for the Minecraft explorers pack im on windows 10 PC and the included things are not yet on my game! The code definately worked and is on my purchase history

I thought maybe they were working so I clicked buy on the Natural texture pack hoping another option to download would appear but it instantly bought the texture pack with my minecraft coins which I had saved on the marketplace.

Brick Beard 66, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

1. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it - Similar Threads - bought texture pack

2. Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture packs and skin packs not available: So I bought the Minecraft starter collection for windows ten and for a long time I was able to use the skin packs and texture packs that it came with, now on the application Minecraft it ways I do not own them and can't use them. But the Microsoft store says I do own them. I...
  3. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  4. I didn't receive update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I didn't receive update 1903: I didn't receive update 1903 why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-update-1903/be081a86-e3b3-4962-af0f-c7801c04da1f
  5. I downloaded minecraft for windows 10 but it didn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded minecraft for windows 10 but it didn't work: hi I downloaded Minecraft on windows 10 when I download it but it said it cant find my computer so I added my outlook account but there was no install button I have bought Minecraft but I cant install it to my computer plz help....
  6. Minecraft texture pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture pack: Hi I bought Texture pack for my windows 10 minecraft edition within the game. I can't access it now. Atleast my bank account is billed 3,99€. so maybye something went wrong. Only thing I can think what went wrong is that when I did the purhase I was not logged into my...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10- Permanent texture pack on Realms: So when I try to delete a texture pack on my realm in the storage and cache it still has the pack on the Realm. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-permanent-texture-pack-on/b4b1d569-4e72-48ad-8c1c-157618e0f5b9
  8. I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition through the microsoft live store last year, I was invited to play online with my little brother and some friends but the server is running on java edition not windows 10. Windows 10 edition was given away free to people who had...
  9. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  10. I didn't receive the invitation to reserve Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive the invitation to reserve Windows 10: I went to the Microsoft linkHow to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10 That article advised you had to have KB3035583 update so I clicked on the link provided and then went to my Windows Update and it was there. I installed it . Article said after installation I should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought a texture pack for minecraft and cant find it