Windows 10: I bought a used laptop from facebook

Discus and support I bought a used laptop from facebook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It ran fine the first week and then slowed right down, i even spent over $100 for the security from Norton and still has been slow so any advice to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brett Kinkley-Dale, Jun 13, 2024.

1. I bought a used laptop from facebook

It ran fine the first week and then slowed right down, i even spent over $100 for the security from Norton and still has been slow so any advice to help speed it up again would be great, I'm not tech savvy nor do i have the money to pay someone to fix it for me

:)

Brett Kinkley-Dale, Jun 13, 2024

2. [WTB][US]   WTB Everyday Laptop (Bought)

Thanks for all your suggestions!
    I ended up purchasing a lightly used 15.6" Dell laptop with a newer Pentium CPU, 4400 Graphics, 500gb HDD, 4gb RAM that can be upgraded to 8gb and windows 8 for $150 from a local group on Facebook that I belong to.
    Best Part is that its pink, she is really going to love it!!
    Thanks everyone!!!

CruxiafflictionX, Jun 13, 2024
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    Your request has been blocked. This could be due to several reasons.. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 13, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

I bought a used laptop from facebook

n-ster, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

I bought a used laptop from facebook

1. I bought a used laptop from facebook - Similar Threads - bought used laptop

2. I bought a used laptop from facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a used laptop from facebook: It ran fine the first week and then slowed right down, i even spent over $100 for the security from Norton and still has been slow so any advice to help speed it up again would be great, I'm not tech savvy nor do i have the money to pay someone to fix it for me...
  3. I bought a used laptop from facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a used laptop from facebook: It ran fine the first week and then slowed right down, i even spent over $100 for the security from Norton and still has been slow so any advice to help speed it up again would be great, I'm not tech savvy nor do i have the money to pay someone to fix it for me...
  4. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...
  5. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...
  6. How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought: I bought a laptop that was used and I can't use it because it has a password on it how do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-a-password-on-a-used-laptop-i/2a316740-27f1-44e0-9370-6336d029bcaa
  7. How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought

How do I reset a password on a used laptop I bought: I bought a laptop that was used and I can't use it because it has a password on it how do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-a-password-on-a-used-laptop-i/2a316740-27f1-44e0-9370-6336d029bcaa
  8. I can't use Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Facebook: I've got this problem for a week. All other websites still work properly. But when i tried to login into my Facebook account, this appearedSo I used the diagnostics and it showed this:I need to fix it ASAP. Somebody help me!...
  9. I can't use Facebook

I can't use Facebook: I've got this problem for a week. All other websites still work properly. But when i tried to login into my Facebook account, this appearedSo I used the diagnostics and it showed this:I need to fix it ASAP. Somebody help me!...
  10. I bought the wrong laptop??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought the wrong laptop??: I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with...