Windows 10: i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

Discus and support i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndyWoznick, May 16, 2019.

1. i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

:)

AndyWoznick, May 16, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 16, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Genuine...

That's what I was thinking too? If I bought a Win7 and I activate my key how would it become a non-genuine key in a couple months?*Wtf :wtf:

...and I thought pirated OS's could receive updates, so how will they get this new update to check if it's genuine*Confused i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine? :confused: I know my copy is legit, but what if for some strange chance MS screwes up and falsely accuses me as non-genuine? I don't know if that's possible or not.

t77snapshot, May 16, 2019
  4. i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 16, 2019
Thema:

i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine?

1. i bought a windows 10 key, how can i check if it is genuine? - Similar Threads - bought key check

2. How to check Windows Key Genuinity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to check Windows Key Genuinity: Dear SirFacebook is completely filled with genuine keys at a very reasonable priceIs that fraud or true ??How can we check whether keys supplied by them are genuine or not ??Please replyThanks...
  3. I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?

I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?: Where can I check the windows activation key for windows 10 professional ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-an-activation-key-for-windows-10/75a76457-a9d3-4182-bee1-c2c547f33e8b
  4. How to check genuine windows 10 pro product key?

How to check genuine windows 10 pro product key?: Dear Sir, I want to buy 8 Windows 10 pro FPP original license. Please send the process, where I can check its genuine or not. Please send the process of Check genuine version....
  5. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack: how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-windows-10-product-key-is-genuine-or/758c1112-17dd-4c1d-b6b9-53a2b98851ce
  6. How can I check if my Windows 10 is a Genuine Windows product

How can I check if my Windows 10 is a Genuine Windows product: Hi, Recently is started getting a notification on my laptop saying that i needed to activate my window licence and now that Activation Windwos watermark is appearing on my screen. I have read some online form and they have said to download an application called MGADiag and...
  7. How do I check if my windows 10 product key is genuine?

How do I check if my windows 10 product key is genuine?: How do I check if my windows 10 product key is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-if-my-windows-10-product-key-is/245cef35-6878-4aad-a6aa-004e34d3df9e"
  8. How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?

How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?: I got several keys for windows activation. And I successfully activate my windows 10 HOME. But I have to confirm my keys are genuine that Microst guarantee. Is it genuine key that guaranteed by Microsoft? I need advisor's opinion ASAP! THANKS!![ATTACH]...
  9. How to check if the Windows Key is Genuine or Legit

in Windows 10 News
    How to check if the Windows Key is Genuine or Legit: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A copy of Windows is genuine only if it has been activated using a valid key. When you buy Windows Keys from Microsoft websites or get them from the OEMs, you can be sure that they are genuine. But you [...] This post How to check if the Windows Key is...
  10. How can I check my windows is genuine or cracked?

How can I check my windows is genuine or cracked?: is there any way to check if my windows is original or cracked version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-my-windows-is-genuine-or-cracked/3fb69a0e-1a16-4653-89c8-dfba4124f90d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check if a windows key i bought is genuine