Windows 10: I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I...

Discus and support I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Xiaomi Ecosystem Issues. Trouble connecting my mi pad 6 to Xiaomi laptop running windows 10. I mean like a ecosystem. I have tried link to windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Huziar Gill, Jun 19, 2024.

1. I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I...

Xiaomi Ecosystem Issues. Trouble connecting my mi pad 6 to Xiaomi laptop running windows 10. I mean like a ecosystem. I have tried link to windows but that only works with the phone. The phone and pad works great together. So the only possible way is pad to phone and then to laptop but you know thats not convenient.

:)

Huziar Gill, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I...

1. I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I... - Similar Threads - bought xiaomi laptop

2. I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a xiaomi laptop 14 pro 2021, its running on windows 10. I need to know how can I...: Xiaomi Ecosystem Issues. Trouble connecting my mi pad 6 to Xiaomi laptop running windows 10. I mean like a ecosystem. I have tried link to windows but that only works with the phone. The phone and pad works great together. So the only possible way is pad to phone and then to...
  3. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-in-which-i-needed-windows-10/561bde68-c0d6-46f9-b982-acb66b47eaa9
  4. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-in-which-i-needed-windows-10/561bde68-c0d6-46f9-b982-acb66b47eaa9
  5. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I get into a laptop running on windows 10 if I don’t know the password?

How do I get into a laptop running on windows 10 if I don’t know the password?: My cousin gave me a laptop that his mom got to take after cleaning someone else’s house. The problem is we don’t know the password, we can’t use the reset password link, we always get the undoing changes error when we try cleaning the files and drive, and apparently his...
  7. I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro: Im running Windows 10 Home on my PC however it crashes and now unable to use. I was able to buy a new PC and use my Windows 10 Home. However, the old PC was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store. I dont have product key for it. It is the $99 and I want to upgrade my PC to...
  8. I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro: Im running Windows 10 Home on my PC however it crashes and now unable to use. I was able to buy a new PC and use my Windows 10 Home. However, the old PC was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store. I dont have product key for it. It is the $99 and I want to upgrade my PC to...
  9. I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro

10. I've bought a Windows 10 Pro key, I dont know if its fake.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've bought a Windows 10 Pro key, I dont know if its fake.: I've bought a Windows 10 Pro key, I don't know if its fake. the seller told me that it was retail but As it turns out that the key is "MAK VOLUME" channel type. I don't know if this key is legit or not. Is there any way that I can be assured that this is safe? I can't call...