Windows 10: I bought an app - how do I share it with my child?

Discus and support I bought an app - how do I share it with my child? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m struggling to see why this is so complicated...... i bought an app but when my child tries to get it, she is prompted to purchase it again. I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidEilbeck, May 9, 2019.

1. I bought an app - how do I share it with my child?

I’m struggling to see why this is so complicated...... i bought an app but when my child tries to get it, she is prompted to purchase it again. I only bought it for her in the first place.... How do i share it please.

:)

DavidEilbeck, May 9, 2019
  2. ctumbles Win User

Share apps with child accounts in Windows 10

How do you share purchased apps with child accounts that have been setup under the parent accounts? I have one child account that seems to be able to download any apps I've purchased under my account. I have another child account that only has the option
    to purchase the app I've already purchased. Is there a way to share my apps I've purchased with the child accounts?

ctumbles, May 9, 2019
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 9, 2019
  4. I bought an app - how do I share it with my child?

Getting apps onto child's account?

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the purchased applications, let me suggest you to follow the steps provided by Who I Am on this
    post and see if the issue persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 9, 2019
Thema:

I bought an app - how do I share it with my child?

1. I bought an app - how do I share it with my child? - Similar Threads - bought app share

2. How do I access Manage consent for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I access Manage consent for my child: Microsoft accountFamily SafetyClick the hamburger ... icon for my child, click "Manage consent"The resulting page just reads:Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an...
  3. How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...: What happened to being able to create "Power Users" in the Microsoft OS, where they could install programs but did not have admin rights? As my child has to install apps at/for school, how can my child install those apps?I will NOT give the admin PIN to my child, and I should...
  4. How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...: What happened to being able to create "Power Users" in the Microsoft OS, where they could install programs but did not have admin rights? As my child has to install apps at/for school, how can my child install those apps?I will NOT give the admin PIN to my child, and I should...
  5. How do I install an app on my child's account?

How do I install an app on my child's account?: Greetings,I have been trying to install Roblox on my child's account. In the Store app, I sign out of her account. I then sign into my account. I enter the password and then I am asked to allow it on the authenticator, and finally I am asked to enter my pin. I enter my pin...
  6. How do I install an app on my child's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install an app on my child's account?: Greetings,I have been trying to install Roblox on my child's account. In the Store app, I sign out of her account. I then sign into my account. I enter the password and then I am asked to allow it on the authenticator, and finally I am asked to enter my pin. I enter my pin...
  7. How do I install an app on my child's account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I install a program on my child's account?

How do I install a program on my child's account?: I have a child's account set up on my computer. When I try to install a program on it I have to enter my pin. The program then installs on my account. It was already on my account. I don't want it on my account, I want it on my child's account. How do I either transfer it...
  9. How do I give my child access to 3rd Party apps?

How do I give my child access to 3rd Party apps?: My child is trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam. Everytime he tries to login using his Microsoft account, it says for a parent to give him permission to 3rd party apps at account.live.com/mk Once I go there, I check and see that he has unrestricted access....
  10. How do I share my family 365 account I bought to my brother's new laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I share my family 365 account I bought to my brother's new laptop?: He already has 365 on his old laptop because I shared it with him and now he has a new laptop he bought today which doesn't have 365 already installed. Google says I'm already sharing with him but he's not getting a link. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Exonated...