Windows 10: I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...

Discus and support I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work don't play with WIN11 very well. Can I buy a copy of Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mark C Leigh Services - 6, May 25, 2022.

1. I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...

I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work don't play with WIN11 very well. Can I buy a copy of Win10 and in effect downgrade to WIN10?

:)

Mark C Leigh Services - 6, May 25, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, May 25, 2022
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, May 25, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers - Wij stellen technologie op de proef

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work... 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work... :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work... :p

P4-630, May 25, 2022
Thema:

I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...

1. I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work... - Similar Threads - bought laptop Home

2. I bought a used HP laptop with US cellular account and TOKENS?. I turn it on and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a used HP laptop with US cellular account and TOKENS?. I turn it on and it...: I bought a HP Laptop used. It has McAfee security and a US Cellular account. When I turn it on, it goes right to A US Cellular page that asks for Administrators security code and warns me not to use the computer or I am violating FCC regulations. How can I get rid of all of...
  3. I bought a used HP laptop with US cellular account and TOKENS?. I turn it on and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a used HP laptop with US cellular account and TOKENS?. I turn it on and it...: I bought a HP Laptop used. It has McAfee security and a US Cellular account. When I turn it on, it goes right to A US Cellular page that asks for Administrators security code and warns me not to use the computer or I am violating FCC regulations. How can I get rid of all of...
  4. Just bought a HP w/ Windows 11 S cannot install 11 pro say i need app??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just bought a HP w/ Windows 11 S cannot install 11 pro say i need app??: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-a-hp-w-windows-11-s-cannot-install-11/2358a53d-fc4a-4dc3-9c04-a09da6a6fb5f
  5. Just bought a HP w/ Windows 11 S cannot install 11 pro say i need app??

Just bought a HP w/ Windows 11 S cannot install 11 pro say i need app??: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-a-hp-w-windows-11-s-cannot-install-11/2358a53d-fc4a-4dc3-9c04-a09da6a6fb5f
  6. I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11: It randomly happens with certain .exe and .msi apps where when I try to install it tries to take me to the windows store to find an app to open. If I hit yes - it goes to the store and says app not found. If I hit no it of course fails to install. When I hit properties on the...
  7. I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11

I am unable to install certain apps in windows 11: It randomly happens with certain .exe and .msi apps where when I try to install it tries to take me to the windows store to find an app to open. If I hit yes - it goes to the store and says app not found. If I hit no it of course fails to install. When I hit properties on the...
  8. I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...: I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work don't play with WIN11 very well. Can I buy a copy of Win10 and in effect downgrade to WIN10?...
  9. I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...

I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work...: I bought an HP 14 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. Certain apps I need to use at work don't play with WIN11 very well. Can I buy a copy of Win10 and in effect downgrade to WIN10?...
  10. I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...: I am having hard times in opening applications with windows 10 as well as downloading them. Please help me with this. I have HP laptop 15 - BS 64bit...