Windows 10: I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the...

Discus and support I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the operating system to Pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidScrimale, Nov 11, 2020.

1. I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the...

I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the operating system to Pro?

:)

DavidScrimale, Nov 11, 2020

2. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 11, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the...

1. I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and it installed Enterprise. How do I change the... - Similar Threads - bought upgrade Pro

2. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10, how do I install?: I bought windows 10 through the store. It said windows 10 download. I got the confirmation email. How do I get the download? I need to transfer the download to my thumb drive and use it to boot my pc. Thx...
  3. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought windows 10, how do I install?: I bought windows 10 through the store. It said windows 10 download. I got the confirmation email. How do I get the download? I need to transfer the download to my thumb drive and use it to boot my pc. Thx...
  4. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  6. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and It installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  7. I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and I installed Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought an upgrade From windows 10 Home to Pro and I installed Enterprise: Hello I bought an upgrade from my Windows home to Windows Pro via the Microsoft Store, and I chose Windows 10/11 ProNow it says I have a non activated Windows 10 Enterprise Windows reported that no product key was found on your deviceWhich I dont understand as I bought an...
  8. I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise: I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise but i failed to do that in Payment because the Country set to US. When I check my account profile, it shows Malaysia!!! how do I move forward from here??? *I want the country in payment page set to Malaysia so that I can...
  9. How do I upgrade from windows 7 enterprise to windows 10 enterprise?

How do I upgrade from windows 7 enterprise to windows 10 enterprise?: I purchased a windows 10 enterprise activation key and having trouble upgrading from windows 7 enterprise. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-7-enterprise-to/0f713a6a-8b62-4e46-a729-d8e58cdb2d26"
  10. Upgrading to Pro -> Changed to Enterprise...

Upgrading to Pro -> Changed to Enterprise...: I tried to upgrade to Pro from Windows 10 Home SL. I have a license linked to my Microsoft account so I had an install option in the Store. I used this option. But now, the settings show Windows 10 Enterprise as the edition. Is this a problem? I don't have any Enterprise...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought windows 10 pro but it says enterprise